BY BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE

• P50 lotion or Good Genes by sunday riley?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the P50 Lotion and P50 W L...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin had horrible chemical burn...2 Answers
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion
  • "My all time favorite product/brand for skin care. My skin was a COMPLETE wreak for 5 years living in humid weather and having oily skin. I tried different facials, zillions of different products, medical laser treatments - until I finally found an aesthetician who used BR products on me. I FINALLY have smooth, clear skin!! No more bumps and acne scars. This is a HG product." in 13 reviews
  • "One of those few products that lives up to the hype. I use the 1970 p50v which is for more sensitive skin, I believe. Some redness and a little bit of breakout in the first two weeks it then incredible glow. I keep re-buying. I may eventually work up to the original 1970 p50 if my BR facial at karine in NYC recommends.
    " in 4 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and this lotion is perfect for hydrating my skin. My dry palm are long gone and never coming back. The price is very repairable. " in 3 reviews
Dani E.
Buford, GA
The hype is real! This is truly a miracle in a bottle. I have always suffered with stubborn acne that never seems to go away I always had some sort of breakout and my face always looked dull, there wasn't i day i didn't wear makeup because my face didn't "look good". This product has completely changed my skin. Now i hardly ever breakout and my skin has a glow from within that i can't even explain. I know this product is pricey but if you have struggled with finding something that actually works this is the product for you. I will continue to purchase this product for the rest of my life.
Madeline D.
Clifton, NJ
Every single amazing review you've heard about this product is 100% true and then some. This product is the single best toner I have ever used. Sure, it smells odd (vinegar-ish almost) but it is the best exfoliating product I've ever come across. My skin is so bright and glowy and clear and it is 100% due to this product. If you're having any doubts, ignore them and just go for it. You will not be disappointed.
Blythe S.
Kansas City
What can I say that hasn’t already been said? “Jesus in a bottle”? Yeah, basically. I’ve never believed in “transformative” skincare, and inwardly rolled my eyes when someone told me a single product changed their life. But now I’m a believer. I ordered a travel/sample size bottle of P50 PIGM 400 (it lasted 6 months btw) and after first application woke up to the best skin of my life. Things I had always assumed were just inevitable for my combo skin (redness, especially around my T zone), flaky but oily areas of skin, dullness, were basically transformed by this product. It continues to get better. I haven’t seen any huge impact on my hyperpigmentation, but the above results alone are enough to make me continue buying this for the rest of my life. You really only need a few drops and it lasts forever, so really the cost it’s not as daunting as it seems. It’s worth it for the glow alone. I haven’t tried the phenol version, nor do I feel like it’s really necessary based on my results (but if you love it, that’s great!). I do not have sensitive skin and use this 1-2x per day with no issues, depending on my routine for that day. PSA: if you’re going to use this (and even if you’re not), wear sunscreen. Not just whatever’s in your moisturizer or foundation.
Linda L.
One of my absolute favorite products. I'm scared to go without it and usually purchase the largest bottle at Rescue Spa or Vicki Morav and multiple travel size bottles so I don't run out.

I have used both with and without phenol. Personally I don't see a difference using one product over the other but I prefer the smell of the phenol one over the one without.

It brightens my skin and leaves it looking more even. This is the best of the best. I've haven't used any other acid exfoliant that comes close to this magic.
Heather H.
Killen, AL
The best exfoliating acid toner I have ever tried! Smells awful but it works! The hype is real on this one! Seriously just a few uses and you can see a difference in your skin. I have even stopped using my Sunday Riley Good Genes because this is an amazing product that works harder to exfoliate and brighten my skin. If your not use to acids or harsher products start out with pixi’s glow tonic it’s a lot more mild than the lotion P50 1970. This toner is NOT for someone just starting out with skincare.
Valerie B.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love love love Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion . I was watching a YouTube with Catherine Hirons, and Stephanie Nicole. They raved about this product so I researched it and bought this. It is the best chemical exfoliator. I love it so much. I use this as a nigh time toner and it makes my skin feel so nice, smooth, and refreshed. It does have a slight tingle/light burning ( i know that word sounds bad) but in the good way. I will repurchase this again!
Tanvi G.
Boston, MA
There has been such a big hype behind this product. I bought it too and started using it daily after cleansing. I started having breakouts near my chin, where I always breakout and they just won't stop. Then I read this may be purging. Purging means where skin is cleaned out from inside, kind of flushing away all impurities. I am really not sure and a have my bday coming up, so have stopped using it for a while. Will resume my use after bday and will update here if anything changes.
Lauryn G.
I saw results within the first few days of using this product. I didn’t mind the tingling feeling when I started using the product (it lessens with continued use). The smell can be a bit strong so if you’re sensitive to fragrance you may want to try to the P50W first.
Krysten A.
Longview
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I have tried Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant and many other acids over the years. I am 34 and was looking for something to help with clogged pores, chin acne, uneven texture etc. I have been using the P50 1970 original version and it’s done so much for my skin! I use it morning and night. I do notice a sting but usually only in the areas where I struggle with acne (corners of my nose and chin). Also, at first, the smell was horrendous. Now, I actually look forward to it! Never thought I would say that!! I am going to try the new P50 (without phenol) to see how it compares. I also really love the Cream Dermopurifiante and Masque Vivant. I purchase from Reacue Spa which has the best customer service I’ve experienced.  Biologique Recherche Lotion Lotion P50 Original "1970"
Halle M.
Kansas City, MO
I hadn't heard of this product until I visited my friend in LA this past fall. She told me it was the best product she had ever used on her skin and I can say that I feel the same. A little goes a long way with this product and I believe it is worth the money. This is the most expensive product I own and will continue to purchase. Also, if anyone knows where I can buy this product in Kansas City, please let me know!
Sheena W.
After reading all the amazing reviews online, I decided to purchase it, but how often should I use it?
Therese D.
Philadelphia , PA
I have heard a lot of great things about this product but have a couple questions: how long does it take to notice results and is it hard to get past the smell?
Jen B.
Nesconset, NY
I've heard a lot about this. Is it good?
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
What's a skin care product on your wish list you're dying to try but hesitate to buy because it's too expensive? I been wanting to try The problem Solver by May Lindstrim and the Biologique Recherche P50 Lotio 😣💙
Krystee J.
Pasadena, MD
Wondering from real users if P50 lives up to hype?