Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion

by Biologique Recherche

Can you use this along side your essences, vitamin C or retinol? Or does this do it all?
Is it truly effective in a discernable way? Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion
Biologique lotion really worth the $$ also how much is it in stores Amazon or separately etc ;??
Start your review of Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...products on me. I FINALLY have smooth, clear skin!! No more bumps and acne scars. This is a HG product.in reviews
One of those few products that lives up to the hype. I use the 1970 p50v which is for more sensitive skin, I believe. Some redness and a little bit of breakout in the first two weeks it then incredible glow. I keep re-buying. I may eventually work up to the original 1970 p50 if my BR facial at karine in NYC recommends.<br>in reviews
I have very dry skin and this lotion is perfect for hydrating my skin. My dry palm are long gone and never coming back. The price is very repairable. in reviews
Mariah L.
branchville
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Mariah L.
A STAPLE in my skincare routine. They weren’t lying when they called it a cult favorite!! I can’t live without this product again. It has completely transformed my skin. I had horrible acne, huge pores, uneven texture, etc, now my skin is so glowy, plump, and almost clear. I noticed a difference after about a month. It’ll change your life!!
Lyna J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Lyna J.
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Lyna J.
This is THE holy grail of skincare. I used to work for a luxury beauty brand at Barneys New York in NYC so I have tried everything under the sun. I had on average 10 to 15 breakouts on my face in spite of trying every possible method to clear my acne. When the P50 lotion became popular, I helped so many skincare junkies and bloggers who come into Barney's asking for the Biologique Recherche P50, which we didn't sell. But I got curious so I tried a small size, I also bought their cleansing milk Lait U, and my skin was honestly changed forever: it cleared up in about a month of using Biologique Recherche. Nearly 5 years later, I still use the same products and my acne hasn't dared return. Here are pictures of my skin before Biologique Recherche and after Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion:
Shelby C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Shelby C.
I use Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion as part of my #morningroutine 1-2 times per week. I used to use Pixi Glow Tonic, The Ordinary Glycolic, and Glossier Solution, but this is definitely my favorite chemical exfoliant! I have noticed a difference in my skin, as it appears more even toned. I also feel like acne scars fade quicker when using this, and my pores are not as noticeable. The smell is definitely something to get used to, but after a week or two, it wasn’t bad. It is a very strong exfoliant, so sometimes I will have temporary redness after using it that lasts only for an hour. I do also use a nightly retinoid, and other than the occasional redness, haven’t had much irritation/flaking with this product. The bottle lasts a long time if you only use it 1-2 times per week! It is definitely a very luxurious product, especially for a “toner” but it is effective. I would recommend and purchase again!
Irina S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Irina S.
This stuff is a life changer! It evens out skin tone, gets rid of breakouts, completely cleared my skin. Contrary to the directions I only use this on the nights when i Dont use retinol. So every other day sometimes 2. It definitely makes a huge difference in skin appearance. It does not have a pleasant smell and does sting a bit (smells like vinegar) but its not bad and tolerable and results are definitely worth it. Will continue buying!
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Shannon S.
This product is worth the hype! If I want to have good skin the next day, I can rely on this product to deliver that. It does turn my face bright red like a tomato and can cause a little sting if you’re not use to it so if you have super sensitive skin then maybe pass. My pro tip is to buy the travel size version! Because the product is so strong I only use it once a week max and you only need a squirt to cover your whole face so the travel size easily lasts me 6 months or more and is a fraction of the cost of the full size!
Jessica J.
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Jessica J.
I don’t know how I survived before I found the P50 Lotion. Trust me it’s worth every penny and lives up to the hype! It picks up so much left behind debris and really helped purge my skin of impurities while leaving behind truly glowing skin! This is a beauty routine STAPLE! I use 2-3x a week and I see a major improvement in my skin. Love it!
Marybeth W.
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Marybeth W.
The ultimate exfoliating toner for sensitive skin. P50 really lives up to its hype, and the P50V 1970 formulation specifically I have found to be the best out of all of the variations for my sensitive skin. I don’t use daily but rather a few times a week so as not to overdo it and irritate my skin. May work up to daily use but not quite there yet! If you want to try P50 but are worried about skin irritation/have very sensitive skin, I’d highly recommend giving P50V a try. For some reason this was better than the P50W version for me.
Ashley  T.
Greer, SC
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Ashley  T.
I've used this since turning 28! I know the scent can take getting used to but I think the effects make it so worth it! Using it every night before and after wearing a mask makes my skin so smooth.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Toma A.
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Toma A.
Biologique Recherche is a French skincare line and has become one of my holy grail products!! Its best selling product, the Lotion P50 1970, is a cult favorite as a vitamin-enriched exfoliating and balancing lotion. The original formula, P50 1970, contain phenol and is known to remove dead cells and impurities, helps to brighten skin, and balance/tone the epidermis. It has also shown to visibly improve common skin conditions like acne, large pores, dull skin, and rosacea. I absolutely recommend this for stronger skin as the medium-strong formula can cause the skin to tingle upon application. I use it at night after my cleansing step by pouring a few drops of the product on a cotton ball or my palm and gently to applying it to my face and neck. Then I continue with my usual nighttime routine. I absolutely recommend this for stronger skin as the medium-strong formula can cause the skin to tingle upon application. BR’s skincare line contains iteration of the Lotion P50 formula suited for sensitive (P50W or P50V) or hyperpigmented skin (P50 PIGM 400). I can't say enough about this. It's an absolute must-try!
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Shannon L.
Biologique Recherche's P50 is a very powerful exfoliant that works to even out skintone, lessen the appearance of pores, and assist in reducing breakouts. Application is difficult if you possess the sense of smell. It smells of onions, to me. Others have referred to it as a "French garbage" scent. It burns a bit upon application and turned my chest and neck red for the entire day. I stopped applying it in those loacations, however, I kept going with the facial application every other day. Over 6 months, my face looked smoother and brighter but it was showing signs of overexfoliating. I had to back-off but it would never be the same. Now, with every use, my face immediately turns red and gets these small red bumps. I'd advise beginning with the P50W and move up to the stronger formulas. I was NOT a newcomer to exfoliation so it was surprising that I had this reaction. I took off a star due to the smell and the sensitivity issues that I don't have with other exfoliants.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole  W.
Savannah, GA
Nadir A.
Salem, MA
il y a 2 ans
Katie M. il y a un an
I think it’s the best! 10 years ago in nyc I was having such stress and the worst time with my skin and ever since finding it then the best skin times are when I use this