Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion

by Biologique Recherche

Can you use this along side your essences, vitamin C or retinol? Or does this do it all?
Is it truly effective in a discernable way? Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion
Biologique lotion really worth the $$ also how much is it in stores Amazon or separately etc ;??
Start your review of Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...products on me. I FINALLY have smooth, clear skin!! No more bumps and acne scars. This is a HG product.in reviews
One of those few products that lives up to the hype. I use the 1970 p50v which is for more sensitive skin, I believe. Some redness and a little bit of breakout in the first two weeks it then incredible glow. I keep re-buying. I may eventually work up to the original 1970 p50 if my BR facial at karine in NYC recommends.<br>in reviews
I have very dry skin and this lotion is perfect for hydrating my skin. My dry palm are long gone and never coming back. The price is very repairable. in reviews
Mariah L.
branchville
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Mariah L.
A STAPLE in my skincare routine. They weren’t lying when they called it a cult favorite!! I can’t live without this product again. It has completely transformed my skin. I had horrible acne, huge pores, uneven texture, etc, now my skin is so glowy, plump, and almost clear. I noticed a difference after about a month. It’ll change your life!!
Lyna G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Lyna G.
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Lyna G.
This is THE holy grail of skincare. I used to work for a luxury beauty brand at Barneys New York in NYC so I have tried everything under the sun. I had on average 10 to 15 breakouts on my face in spite of trying every possible method to clear my acne. When the P50 lotion became popular, I helped so many skincare junkies and bloggers who come into Barney's asking for the Biologique Recherche P50, which we didn't sell. But I got curious so I tried a small size, I also bought their cleansing milk Lait U, and my skin was honestly changed forever: it cleared up in about a month of using Biologique Recherche. Nearly 5 years later, I still use the same products and my acne hasn't dared return. Here are pictures of my skin before Biologique Recherche and after Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion:
Irina S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Irina S.
This stuff is a life changer! It evens out skin tone, gets rid of breakouts, completely cleared my skin. Contrary to the directions I only use this on the nights when i Dont use retinol. So every other day sometimes 2. It definitely makes a huge difference in skin appearance. It does not have a pleasant smell and does sting a bit (smells like vinegar) but its not bad and tolerable and results are definitely worth it. Will continue buying!
Jessica J.
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Jessica J.
I don’t know how I survived before I found the P50 Lotion. Trust me it’s worth every penny and lives up to the hype! It picks up so much left behind debris and really helped purge my skin of impurities while leaving behind truly glowing skin! This is a beauty routine STAPLE! I use 2-3x a week and I see a major improvement in my skin. Love it!
Jillian B.
Clayton, MO
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Jillian B.
If I were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things this would be one of them. I use the original 1970 version and It truly is a facial in a bottle. It has evened my skin tone, minimized my pores, and both exfoliated and hydrated my skin. EVERYONE needs to give this product a try! You can order on www.rescuespa.com or www.ellaora.com for a fast delivery. I wouldn’t recommend ordering from amazon because sometimes they will dilute the products.
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Shannon L.
Biologique Recherche's P50 is a very powerful exfoliant that works to even out skintone, lessen the appearance of pores, and assist in reducing breakouts. Application is difficult if you possess the sense of smell. It smells of onions, to me. Others have referred to it as a "French garbage" scent. It burns a bit upon application and turned my chest and neck red for the entire day. I stopped applying it in those loacations, however, I kept going with the facial application every other day. Over 6 months, my face looked smoother and brighter but it was showing signs of overexfoliating. I had to back-off but it would never be the same. Now, with every use, my face immediately turns red and gets these small red bumps. I'd advise beginning with the P50W and move up to the stronger formulas. I was NOT a newcomer to exfoliation so it was surprising that I had this reaction. I took off a star due to the smell and the sensitivity issues that I don't have with other exfoliants.
Donna E.
Los Angeles, CA
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Donna E.
This product along with other biologique serums have saved my skin. I have tried everything, the prescriptions the retinoids but this really helped balance my skin out and reduce my breakouts. 10/10 recommend
Kareen J.
Brooklyn, NY
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Kareen J.
So I heard that was a ‘facial in a bottle’, so I splurged and bought a bottle. It smells like absolute trash—it contains horseradish and vinegar, but I can see why it’s a cult-favorite. My skin feels so clean and balanced after each use. It tingles a bit, but it’s nothing that you can’t handle but the glow you get after each use is all worth it. The results are not dramatic, it’s definitely a product you have to be patient with, but it’s worth the splurge. Just remember to follow up with a sunscreen if you use this in the daytime and are going outside since it contains AHA/BHA.
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Paige S.
I wanted to love this product! But I hate how irritated it leaves my skin. After a while the redness goes down but still, I do not like that part. The smell, I do not mind, I actually like it. I have been using this product for a month and have not noticed any dramatic difference that most people notice. I still have acne. I still feel like my skincare routine is lacking something.
Nhi N.
woodinville
Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion uploaded by Nhi N.
I heard so many good things from this and it does not disappoint the hype at all. I use it with a cotton pad and gently swipe across my face. Look at how much dirt it’s taking off my skin after I already wash my face with a Clarisonic. I will feel a slight tingly sensation for a few minutes. It does not leave any sticky feelings. It does have a different scent but I don’t mind. Your skin will glow in the morning. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole W.
Savannah, GA
Nadir A.
Lynn, MA
il y a 6 mois
Katie M. il y a 4 mois
I think it’s the best! 10 years ago in nyc I was having such stress and the worst time with my skin and ever since finding it then the best skin times are when I use this