BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50W

by Biologique Recherche

Like a Facial in a Bottle!

" A cult favorite, P50 is a magic potion that does it all. Exfoliates, Hydrates, and Balances the pH of the skin, it's a prep step before any skincare." - Danuta Mieloch

Gentle Balancing Exfoliator recommended for Extremely Sensitive/Reactive Skin
NO phenol
Available Sizes: (Travel) 1.07 oz / 5.1 oz./ 8.5 oz.

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Niacinamide, Vinegar (Acetum), Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Bonzoate, Sulfur

HOW TO USE

A good skincare regime starts with a thorough cleansing.

Next apply Biologique Recherche P50W onto a cotton pad. Starting at the decollete move upward to the neck and face. Use a gentle patting motion. Allow P50 to penetrate before applying the next product. Avoid eye area.

Would this version of P50 be the most suitable for very dry (and safe for dry patches) and sensitive skin? Especially looking for something that won’t burn because my skin breaks into these dry patches pretty often and some products burn upon application (ex. Osea cleanser from last month’s Allure box).
Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
Does this help with dry skin?
Start your review of BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50W!
Senada B.
BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50W uploaded by Senada B.
Holy grail Mahon in this bottle. Perfect for all in one .. this is toner exfoliator and cleans the bacteria I love these toners
Meredith O.
Glen Allen, VA
BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50W uploaded by Meredith O.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Every single person I turned this on to LOVES it I use the P50 PIGM 400 which specifically treats pigmentation in addition to exfoliation and fighting wrinkles. A few drops on a cotton pad to dab all over face, neck and chest each night (never rub as it may irritate sensitive areas) is all you need (you can work up to twice a day as I have). I promise you will fall in love at the first burn.
Celeste G.
Orland Park, IL
BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50W uploaded by Celeste G.
Favorite chemical exfoliant by far. P50W is great for those with more sensitive skin or those new to AHA’s/BHA’s. I use this a couple times a week at night and the next morning the texture of my skin looks incredible. This has also helped fade hyperpigmentation and even out my complexion.
R K.
BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE Lotion P50W uploaded by R K.
Lotion P50W gently exfoliates, regulates the pH of the skin and hydrates my skin. I alternate and use this version 1-2x/week, especially prior to masks to help the ingredients penetrate deeper into the skins. I personally prefer and love the Lotion P50 PIGM 400 version as it’s even gentler for my sensitive skin. ✔️𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙣-𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 ✔️𝙎𝙪𝙡𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙚-𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 ✔️𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙡-𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 ✔️𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 ✔️𝙀𝙐 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣-𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 ✔️𝙊𝙞𝙡-𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 ✔️𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙘𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚 ✔️𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 ✔️𝙀𝙒𝙂 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 3 Actions: 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝗘𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗛 𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀: Water, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium Chloride, Malic Acid, Vinegar, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, TEA-Lactate, Sorbitol, Sodium Lactate, Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract, Quillaja Saponaria (Soapbark) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Serine, Urea, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Sulfur
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
This and Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder. I’m a bit hardcore and only use the original P50. I even got the P50 for my hair which is a different story. It smells like , well trash. I don’t care. It’s changed my skin
Vivi L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I discovered Biologique Recherche the brand since early 2016. After months, on January 2017, I purchased P50W lotion based on all the informations and reviews that I learnt everywhere online. Everybody talk about P50 but I started with P50W which they said it’s for sensitive skin. Thanks God that lotion P50W was not disappointed me. It was hard at first, it was tingling and somewhat feeling burned for few seconds but it was my first chemical exfoliating and just because I didn’t do it right. I hate the tingling feeling cause my skin real sensitive, but I keep trying for a week, started with 2 times a week, at night only. After 2 weeks, I got used to it and didn’t feel tingling anymore, I learned how to do apply it right and use it 3 times a week. My skin is never this good, specially my huge pores are fading much that I could notice. It help clearing my under skin tiny pimple that I have for years. I wake up the next day with soft and glow skin, less oily, less redness, makeup glide on so easy and flawless. I consider purchasing the lotion P50 1970 for the next move because P50 is more powerful, but my esthetician want me to stuck with P50W. By the way, people who use P50 talk about the horrible smell, it’s actually smell strong but not a problem to me. I drink apple cider vinegar with water everyday, nothing smell worst than my apple cider vinegar 😂.
Mariah J.
Mystic, CT
So I’m obsessed with beauty products (especially French ones) and have heard of this famous lotion for years. I was sooo excited to finally try it. I got the “w” version because it was recommended to me because I have sensitive skin. I tried this product for a few months and I didn’t love it. It worked (like it didn’t break me out) but it didn’t make any noticeable changes to my skin. 💔💔
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
My Parisian mother used this when I was growing up and it’s been part of my skincare routine since my late teens. It’s a staple for me, it’s one of the three products I use every morning. When I first started using it, it was strong on my face and the scent nearly knocked me out but I’m use to it now. I add a few drops to clean palms and pat it against my face and neck area. Then I apply my moisturizer and I’m done.
Montana M.
Porum, OK
I have been using this in rotation with my other products for a couple of months now.. I use the P50 PIGM version. They say it’s the gentlest formula, and I got it specifically for hyperpigmentation left from old breakouts.. If you’re going to try this, I do suggest mixing this with water on your cotton round for the first week or two to get your skin accustomed to it. I haven’t noticed dramatic results on my PIE, but it is very deep within my skin so it’s going to take awhile.. This really makes your skin GLOW. I love it.
Maranda M.
Tonawanda, NY
It’s a cult favorite for a reason. I have tried almost every p50 lotion there is, and this one seems to be the one I reach for more regularly. It still gives my skin the burn (I try to take breaks with acids to not compromise my skin barrier which as I’ve gotten older seems way more sensitive). I watched a video from an esthetician who said the p50w is one she recommended people who want to use p50 daily since it still has all the benefits but just at lower amount to not irritate skin. I’ve noticed much less breakouts and gives my skin a glow!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...