Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 PIGM 400

by Unknown

Like a Facial in a Bottle! Lotion P50 PIGM 400 is an exfoliating and brightening lotion that is ideal for dull complexions with hyperpigmentation and dark spots. "A cult favorite, P50 is a magic potion that does it all. Exfoliates, Hydrates, and Balances the pH of the skin, it's a prep step before any skincare." - Danuta Mieloch It enhances epidermal renewal and helps regulate melanin synthesis while respecting and protecting the skin. This is a complete solution that helps to recover a luminous and radiant skin with an even and lightened complexion. Removes dead cells and impurities on a daily basis. Enhances epidermal renewal. Lightens the skin, reduces the size of pigmentation marks and prevents them from appearing. Inhibits melanin synthesis. Improves the strength and quality of the epidermis. Unifies and brightens the complexion. Balances pH on the skin’s surface. Improves the efficacity of the other Biologique Recherche products following usage. PARABEN FREE Sizes: (Travel) 1.07 oz / 5.1 oz. / 8.5 oz. Please contact us if you need assistance in choosing the correct P50 formula for your concerns.

100% Original, made in France; Like a Facial in a Bottle! Lotion P50 PIGM 400 is an exfoliating and brightening lotion that is ideal for dull complexions with hyperpigmentation and dark spots. "A cult favorite, P50 is a magic potion that does it all. Exfoliates, Hydrates, and Balances the pH of the skin, it's a prep step before any skincare." - Danuta Mieloch It enhances epidermal renewal and helps regulate melanin synthesis while respecting and protecting the skin. This is a complete soluti

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 PIGM 400!
6 months agoYork, PA
I love this stuff! I’m only a week in but I can already tell it’s making a difference. I can’t wait to see results a month from now.
2 months agoNanaimo
This like a facial in a bottle! The PIGM 400 treats pigmentation in addition to exfoliation and fighting wrinkles. You just need a few drops onto a cotton pad and dab over your face, neck and chest. I use this day and night. It does have very light vinegar smell but it dissipates quickly. It gives a slight tingle but it’s not uncomfortable and goes away very quickly. I have been using for about 2 weeks and my skin is radiant and my spots are starting to lighten. It is pricy but it is worth every penny!
8 months ago
This is far the best toner for the acne marks and pores, I highly highly recommend this. Just try it and feel the difference 😍😍😍