BeautyHairHair ProductsBiolage
Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair

Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair

by Biolage

#7 in Shampoo

Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage Professional Hydra Source Shampoo helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Provides 72 hours of intense moisture & frizz control.

iss this product any good ?
I have balayage my hair is dry and has a lot of frizz. If you have hair similar to mine I would love to know your experience before I buy it. Can you help me please?
IS this good for thin, curly hair?[product:biolage-ultra-hydrasource-shampoo-for-very-dry-hair]
Start your review of Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair!
Shianne  P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Shianne  P.
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Shianne  P.
HELLO hydration!! This shampoo is amazing for moisture and hydrating all while avoiding parabens and utilizing the power of aloe. I think since using this is has made a difference in my hair and it’s moisture, for the better! It doesn’t get to “frothy” so I find my self wanting to use more to get that effect but it’s not necessary, use the usual amount you would for best results. I feel like it’s brought some life back to my dry thick hair. I’ve used this on my daughter who has blonde hair and breaks more easily but I’ve noticed significant difference in her hair for the better since using as well. Sometimes the smell is kinda strong for me only because I’m pregnant but it’s lovely. I would recommend :)
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Fire L.
I have very coarse, dry, thick hair so this is perfect. It doesn’t produce a rich lather which leads me to believe it really is gentle enough to be used on my color treated hair. Combined with the conditioning balm it did make my hair feel softer.
Celia R.
Buckeye, AZ
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Celia R.
I got the free product from influenster to try out and I have been really loving it my hair smells great 😊 and also I have very dry curly hair and this product made my hair very nice and soft and made my curls more define !! Really liked this shampoo!!
Muzdalifa  S.
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Muzdalifa  S.
Love the scent and it leaves my hair feeling clean and voluminous! I’ve felt that this shampoo doesn’t thin out my hair or leave it feeling greasy, which is awesome! Also love that it doesn’t have harmful ingredients!
Brittney C.
Sugar Land, TX
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Brittney C.
I must admit I didn’t think that this would be a great product for my hair (3C) . But honestly the fragrance was on point, the product goes a long way and it made my hair feel extremely refreshed, soft and clean. I really love it! This will definitely be on the purchase list from here forward.
Kate  L.
Alanson, MI
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Kate  L.
I really like this shampoo. My hair feels better nourished and overall less dry. It has a nice scent and didn’t leave a residue on my scalp. If it had a cleaner product label this would be a 5 star product for sure.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Gwendolyn M.
Don’t walk RUN to get this. My hair is so soft and revived. I love this product!! Intensely moisturizing and cleansing shampoo!
kassie A.
Chatsworth, GA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by kassie A.
I really enjoyed this shampoo. Didn’t leave my hair feeling too dry. It has a light clean scent. I felt as if it left my hair oil free. It had a great lather. Definitely recommend. My hair is left so soft and my natural wave looks great.
Angelica M.
Englewood, CO
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Angelica M.
Not a fan of traditional shampoo, I feel it leaves my hair almost stiff. I first did the sniff test and liked that it smelled good without a big perfume strength like after smell. After washing and thoroughly rinsing with hot water I was impressed in the clean to soft ratio
Marbella E.
Porterville, CA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by Marbella E.
first time trying this and been using it makes my hair feel so soft and my hair use to fall out a lot and ever since I started using this it has stopped my hair feels great and more healthier going to be purchasing this for now on it meet my expectations and really recommend it
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raquel O.
Plantation, FL
il y a 10 mois
Antoinette B. il y a 10 mois
Yes, that line In particular works well to hydrate hair. You might want to add a deep conditioning mask weekly