Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBiolage
Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair

Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair

by Biolage

#5 in Conditioner

Intensely conditions very dry, thick, coarse hair

Does this product give your hair volume. I have very fine, straight hair and I’ve tried everything.?
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair good to keep using for a couple of weeks or should I go back and forth between another product? My hair is long, Thick, has breakage, and alot of split ends. I've tried everything and nothing has worked except for this conditioner thanks to my best friends reccomendation. If anyone has a natural remedy or hair mask treatment to offer, that would be AMAZING! Please help if you can! Thanks in advance!
Can this conditioner soften my hair?
Start your review of Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Shianne P.
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Shianne P.
I love the texture of this conditioner it’s thick and soft, it’s free of harsh chemicals. It doesn’t take much for it to conditioner my whole head of thick hair. My only complaint is it easily makes my hair oily and feel greasy. The other thing is the smells is a little bit strong but it smells clean. I’d recommend for dry hair needing moisture.
ليليLily Y.
Aurora, IL
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by ليليLily Y.
I have to use this conditioner now, it helps my dry hair not so frizzy and like their shampoo I love the smell too!
Marbella E.
Porterville, CA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Marbella E.
this conditioner instantly renew my hair I love it n the smell is great!!!! My hair feels so soft and moisturized I honestly going to be using this brand for now on thanks for putting me on this I recommend it!!
Danielle A.
Tulalip, WA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Danielle A.
This product made my hair feel super soft after I used it. i can't remember a time I used a shampoo that made my hair feel so healthy and light weight. I naturally have frizzy wavy hair so I have to be careful on what products I use. This product made my hair less frizzy and gave me waves that were more bouncy. I loved the smell of this product and felt like I had just left the salon. This product price is reasonable and so worth it!
Taina C.
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Taina C.
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Taina C.
I was really pleased with how soft my hair felt after washing. This smell is amazing. I love that I didn’t need to wash and condition twice. A little bit goes a long way. I hair waist length curly hair. I used about a third of what I normally use and it was more than enough.
Molly F.
Gloucester, MA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Molly F.
I really enjoy this conditioner. Every other wash I use this and then I use the detangling solution. It really helps soften my really dry ends and leaves my hair looking sleeker and softer! I would try this product if you have dry hair but even if you have oily hair this product is still great too I just wouldn’t run it through your roots.
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Fire L.
My hair looked shinier, felt softer, and was more manageable after using the conditioning balm. Like everyone else I know, I like the heritage Biolage scent (with notes of mandarin, rose & sandalwood).
Melody B.
Oakdale, CA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Melody B.
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Melody B.
Can’t complain this product is so great for my curls. A little bit goes a long way, I noticed that my curls are more hydrated and defined. If I could make any suggestions I might prefer less fragrance.Thankful that I was gifted this to try for my honest opinion .
Autumn G.
Nixa, MO
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Autumn G.
best smell ever!!! only need to use a little. the bottle structure is unique and easy to handle. I love the texture of the product, thick and not runny like some brands. My hair felt very clean after using.
Rossely R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner for Very Dry Hair uploaded by Rossely R.
As I told you in another reviews, I just using this product in the half of my hair because my hair is mix (half dry / half oily, so I'm only putting it in the edges of my hair and I really can feel how soft it ends! At the beginning you can feel the strong smell of the product but it isn't longer and gonna end leaving in your hair a really good sensation!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassie D.
Mount Olive, MS
il y a 4 mois
Jessica F. il y a 4 mois
I have been using it everyday and it works great for my hair! I have highlights so it leans towards dry. I immediately saw a difference in the texture when using this conditioner. I do love hair masks once a week though!