Biolage Strengthening Shampoo - 8.5 oz

Everyday shampoo. fortethérapie strengthens weakened hair, combining forces of science and nature to reconstruct while boosting vitality, and smoothing hair. Damaged hair is strengthened while building resistance against future breakage. gently cleanses & strengthens damaged or chemically-treated hair. helps restore hair's vitality & elasticity. see more...

Lea Z.
Austin, TX
Omg it has been a while since I've used this but when I was platinum blonde this was my go to shampoo including some bed head products but this helped my hair stay strong. I noticed such a difference when I wouldn't use this shampoo how my hair would start to break and when I used this shampoo my hair just wouldn't break! I would totally recommend if your doing any kinda process to your hair and even if you just have brittle hair which I think I should get myself some again. I had completely forgotten about this shampoo but now that I see it I need it in my life!
Ericah H.
I found that this product did help my hair, but it weighed it down as well. My hair is softer and shinier. I think it's best to use a volumizing product with this though. I think it would be a good product for people with color treated damaged hair to try.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this shampoo! Its gentle for everyday use, yet effective if you only wash your hair twice per week like I do! I tend to try different shampoos out, but I always go back to this one because it does such a great job at keeping my hair healthy and shiny.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I love Matrix shampoos and hair care, I've never been disappointed when trying a product and this one is no different. I dyed my hair a lot so I've experienced a lot of damage as a result. This shampoo is great for damaged, over processed hair that is weak and needs some strengthening. It smells great too!
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
An all time face I've been using this over 15 years the smell is one of a kind and its so fresh and makes your hair so clean,healthy, and sleek. I love it ill always have this in my shower. Its salon grade right at home
Kay M.
I was obsessed with this shampoo. The only downfall is that you have to use the seperate conditioner. The shampoo is moisturizing enough where you can get away with shampooing 2-3 times before having to use conditioner.
Mckenzie L.
My mom use to buy their products alllll the time! I don't remember exactly how I felt using this but I do know I really liked it when we had it! I've heard great things bout it and we use it at the salon so I'm gonna have to go buy some and try it!
Guera M.
I like this shampoo. Can't use it everyday or as much as I'd like because it does make your hair really hydrated and oily. It does clean and smell great though!
Shannon R.
I have my hair highlighted regularly. I have always used this and the Matrix for color treated hair. My hair remains healthy and shiny in between salon visits.
Heather K.
Matrix is my all time favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner. It is worth the extra price and smells amazingly fresh