BY MATRIX

Alexis C.
Redlands, CA
I’ve had horrible, horrible dandruff that sadly comes around every winter for about 6 years now. I’ve tried generic brands but those never worked for me and would dry out my scalp even more. But after using Matrix I would never buy generic brand dandruff anything again! This makes my hair so soft and look and feel extremely clean! Even after styling my hair and adding additional products, I’m still flake free thanks to this treatment. I use it on my daughters hair because she, unfortunately, inherited my dry scalp and it’s worked wonders on her thin hair compared to my thick hair! I would recommend this if you want to see that dandruff disappear.
Janisa Q.
My scalp gets dry and flaky during the winter. I dye my hair every month so that doesn’t help the problem either. This product actually helped and worked. I use the dandruff shampoo daily and this once or twice a week.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I use this formula in their shampoo line. I tend to get a dryer scalp during the winter and this definitely helps keep me from getting those pesky white flakes! The smell is original and light. It’s not heavy and rinses our well. I have very thick hair, so a product has to go along way for me to like it!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I was very surprised at how well this product works and keeps my scalp feeling fresh and healthy