Biolage ScalpSync Conditioner Revitalisant by Matrix for Unisex - 33.8 oz Conditioner uploaded by Carly H.Biolage ScalpSync Conditioner Revitalisant by Matrix for Unisex - 33.8 oz Conditioner uploaded by Jaimie W.

BY MATRIX

Biolage ScalpSync Conditioner Revitalisant by Matrix for Unisex - 33.8 oz Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amanda R.
Atlanta , GA
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. I don't have dandruff but sometimes would get an irritated scalp. This cleared it all up and left my hair feeling really soft. (I've been using this shampoo/conditioner combo for 4 years now) If I want additional moisture, I will just rub a small amount of argan oil through my hair after towel drying, and it's great.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love Biolage but this conditioner is the worst. I was hoping it would work just like their others or similar to Pureology (due to the mint). It makes your hair brittle and rough rather than smooth and soft. I find my hair is more tangled after I use it. I would not recommend...stick to their original product.