Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk

by Biolage

Smooths & hydrates hair to provide a glossy finish

does anyone know of this product actually works ?
Start your review of Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk!
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
I got this product from @Influenster, this is the first time i try this brand, the creme has honey and oat, I think that’s really healthy for my hair. I’m really in love with this product. I will definitely buy this brand and give it a try to other products. I was really lucky to get this from Influenster, hope to receive more products like this and give my honest review!
Roopa R.
Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk uploaded by Roopa R.
Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk uploaded by Roopa R.
It took a while to get the hang of this styling milk to see what other products work with this and which ones don't. Once I had that figured out I'm loving it now. So basically after I shower and use a nice frizz control conditioner, I spray my hair with #gliss Aryan oil serum spray... it's lightweight and helps control frizz again . Then I use a leave in conditioner and use the styling milk on my tips and scrunch up the hair with my hands. I use the biolage frizz control spray after that and a volume booster spray. I finish off with a curling gel to get some slightly hard crunch. Finally I use my diffuser to lock in the style. The styling milk makes sure that hair isn't super crunchy after drying! So love it and it's part of my hair care routine now.
wennie S.
Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk uploaded by wennie S.
Product was very light and a little goes a long way. It didn't feel like I was putting anything on my hair but it definitely softened up and has a lot slip. Curls came out weight free, buttery soft, defined, shiny... I'm very happy with the results. (I received this via influenster and biolage free to test for my honest opinion.)
yellowcanela G.
This is food to my hair ! To much needed most on summer ends ! Love it ! Repair and put nutrients on the process
telisa M.
I was recommended this product by a friend. I wasn't really sure at first but I tried it. I have naturally curly thick and coarse in places hair and I use the hair dryer and flat iron quite often. This product is awesome at keeping my hair shiny and all the frizzy hair down
Alexsis F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Good for detangling curls and keeping my hair hydrated when I have it up in a bun and out of my face. Gotta keep those ends hydrated!!!
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk uploaded by Anna B.
Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk This is the product I received for testing. My first acquaintance with the brand. Excellent smoothing styling milk. The milk is very light, moisturizing. Hair does not stick together. After use, the hair is smooth and shiny, easy to comb. I liked the light fragrance of the remedy. Excellent and natural composition, without parabens and silicones. Of course I recommend.
Brandi G.
chandler,az
This product i really liked however it's best when applied to wet hair and then styled it didn't do much smoothing on its own you'd still need to either blow dry or straighten to get its full effect I love that it's all natural but if you don't apply to wet hair AND style it could act more like a gel leaving your hair feeling crispy instead of soft.
Silvia ♡.
Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk uploaded by Silvia ♡.
Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk uploaded by Silvia ♡.
Smoothing styling milk. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This product is 99% natural origin, no artificial fragrance and colorants, no silicone, no parabens. I have tried using this product several times. But my hair comes out heavy and the next day they are dirty. I think it works on a different type of hair. My hair is fine and oily roots.
Mariela U.
Lawrence, MA
Is really good. Help your hair volume and give ligh to your hair when you use it. My hair color is brown and blond but is a little curly too.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...