Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Shampoo

by Biolage

76% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Biolage R.A.W. Color Care with coconut milk & meadowfoam is our most caring formula yet. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy. Gently cleanse and deeply conditon color-treated hair at home with nourishing coconut milk & antioxidant rich meadowfoam. For brilliant shine and lasting color vibrancy.

Does this have the typical Biolage scent? Love that smell
Would you recommend this for oily hair?
Is this worth a try?
Start your review of Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Shampoo!
Manju S.
Ottawa, ON
Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Manju S.
It protects your hair from excess damage caused by hair colours. Hair colour stays for long using this shampoo care & doesn’t tend to turn brassy or yellowish like the other normal shampoos. If you hair blonde or lighter shades of hair Color you know the struggle of hair turning brassy
Kelly F.
Sugar Land , TX
I liked the smell and the idea. The outcome was less than desired. I have thick fine hair and couldn’t seem to get my hair clean. It felt greasy and I had to rewash after using it. I wanted to love it but it like my hair fell flat.
URSZULA H.
St Augustine, FL
This shampoo is great, it never makes my hair feel greasy and I can go a week in between washes! It really smooths hair down and makes it easy to style. I also love the scent and packaging, which are my favorite aspects of this line.
Naquelle P.
Gilroy, CA
I honestly would NOT purchase this again. The smell reminds me of an elderly lady. And no matter how much I rinse it, it ALWAYS leaves a heavy residue after blow drying it.
Kimberley P.
South Jordan, UT
I really love this product. As someone who it transitioning to more natural products. I love that they have no sulfates and are paraben free! - If you are looking for a great product without all the extra additives, I would give this product a try! <3 *I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Bella L.
Las Vegas, NV
Texture is not as smooth as I would hope, but it cleans the hair as it should. Love the scent of this product’s line.
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
When I first started coloring my hair with reds and blondes, this is what I used. It helped keep my color longer, aided in keeping my hair soft and brought out the dullness from the bleaching processes. Hello vibrant shine! ✨ I would recommend Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Shampoo
Kristin T.
Ventura , CA
I wasn't overly impressed with this product as excited as I was to try it. The shampoo didn't work up to be very soapy and the conditioner wasn't anything to rave about. I still needed to put detangler n my hair and didn't notice a change in my color treated hair.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
After a bad experience with an expensive clarifying shampoo I had high hopes for, I decided to give this a shot. And I really loved this shampoo! Although my highlights are very, very faded, I like the fact this has color safe technology. It always gave me a good, deep wash (even after a very sweaty workout) and left my hair feeling cleansed. I used with the conditioner and recommend keeping them paired for best results!
Erin T.
This made my hair feel so incredibly soft, I was pleasantly surprised! It also smells amazing. My only feedback is that the cap is hard to open but all in all I would recommend it.