BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage nourishing body wash gently cleanses dry skin. This gentle, rich foaming body wash with conditioning mango oil leaves skin clean, refreshed and touch ably soft. Use: Apply generously onto a washcloth or lather directly onto damp skin. Massage into rich, creamy lather and rinse thoroughly.

Doris W.
I love Biolage Nourishing Foaming Body Wash. it is a rich foaming body wash. It as a nice fresh scent and I love the way it leaves my skin so soft. I will be purchasing this again.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This particular wash works great! It lathers up perfectly and you don't need a lot to do so! It leaves your skin felling fresh and moisturized! It's a little more pricier but worth the money! It goes a long way!
Lindsey S.
Didn't really care for this face wash. I have sensitive skin and it really irritated my skin. The smell was good. The price was inexpensive, so that's why I tried it, but won't be buying this product again.
Kayla W.
I recently purchased this and the smell is amazing I get bored really easily with bath soaps and love to try new things constantly but this smells so great I'll definitely be buying it again.
Christine G.
Brooklyn, NY
Product smells great and fresh! I'd definitely recommend for those who love a clean and calming scent. Kind of pricey, but the unique smell makes me love this product.
Lauren S.
I love all biolage products I have used them since I was young. They are so hydrating and have never brought too much oil to the table. I have extremely dry skin and this has been so helpful over the years.
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
Love the way this body wash smells. This body wash is very gentle when applying to the skin.the scent as well is so nice and fresh. The product is as well quite large. I highly recommend this body wash product.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Great nourishing body wash, I love the scent. It's gentle and smooth. It is expensive but I love the way it makes my skin feel, it's definitely met my expectations. I recommend this body wash highly to others.
Jennie M.
This product smells just like the signature shampoos and conditioners. If you love the smell of Biolage you will definitely love this product too.
Rose C.
Cape Coral , FL
These smell so amazing. It's probably the cleanest scent you could achieve from a body wash or a soap with out the squeeky uncomfortable feeling

Walmart