Biolage Hydrating Shampoo - 16.9 oz uploaded by Marisa O.Biolage Hydrating Shampoo - 16.9 oz uploaded by Kate P.Biolage Hydrating Shampoo - 16.9 oz uploaded by Brittany R.
13 colors available

BY MATRIX

Find hair care products at Target.com! Paraben and dye-free. taking inspiration from the rainforest s ever-replenishing moisture cycle, biolage new technology hydrath rapie continuously moisturizes hair to help stop the dehydration cycle with the anti-dry care of aloe + passion fruit. gently cleanses as it continuously moisturizes. see more...

• Im just curious, does this smell good or is it overpowered like the...2 Answers
  • How do you guys feel about this brand in general? My friend constan...2 Answers
  • I used to use this and I always purchased the huge bottles. This st...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I was looking for a nicer shampoo that would help my long, coarse, and super thick hair. This made my hair fall out. By the hand full. I found myself having to clean out the drain multiple times while I showered and it was disgusting. Other than that, I did like the way my hair felt after I used it (the hair that stayed on my head)
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Keyser, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am giving it 2 stars simply because of the citrus smell. it smells amazing but definitely did funky stuff to my hair and scalp. I definitely will not be buying again. creates a lot of built up and unless you straighten your hair it is not even that soft. Does not do good, even with the conditioning system.
Myleena J.
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
I'm not a big fab about this produce. Not for African American hair. It's drying in my opinion. Your hair does feel very clean. But it's nothing that I could for my weekly routine. My hair is fine and dark brown. I was very disappointed after spending my money on this product.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
I feel like this product has changed since the first time I used it. I think the smell is a bit more citrusy and bold and left my hair feeling a bit stringy and dry. This shampoo and conditioner set used to be my absolute favorite of all times and now not so much.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I know our hair needs vitamins but give me so much more than just vitamins they give me life to my hair my hair so smooth and soft smell really good got a lot of compliments on my hair a bit pricey but Pulka always has great perks
Nhu N.
Nhu N.
Biolage has wonderful products and this is one of them. I have oily hair but I still use shampoo for dry hair in the winter so that it stays moisturized and not dry out. Also, this cleanses my scalp really well compare to other shampoo, which I like.
Monica V.
Monica V.
More smells than anything.
I needed something to bring life back in my hair. Lady at the store was RAVING about it and I saw someone else buying it too. Just wasn't meant for me. Honestly threw away half (if not more) of the small bottle.
S W.
S W.
Loved this product. I just ran out and I'm dying for more. I used this after coloring my hair on hair wash day and it absolutely made my hair feel like silk. It didn't suppress my natural curls it seemed to give me more body too.
Lily O.
Lily O.
Lake Stevens, WA
Here is a product that lives up to it's name! Does a great job of hydrating your hair. My hair is longer and the lower half of the hair needs all the help it can get. Used along with the conditioner, this shampoo does the trick.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Katy, TX
Love this product it smells great I got the shampoo conditioner combo for $20 lasted me about two months and I have really long hair all in all a great product very moisturizing and again I love the smell
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
Im just curious, does this smell good or is it overpowered like the other products from bed head?
samah s.
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
How do you guys feel about this brand in general? My friend constantly dies her hair! She has even died it a pastel blue, and she uses Bed head...but i have thin hair so I don't know how it would work?
Marlena W.
Marlena W.
Terre Haute, IN
I used to use this and I always purchased the huge bottles. This stuff weighted down my hair way to much and irritated my scalp. I switched to a different brand and since have been having amazing results