BY MATRIX

Maria P.
Love this stuff it makes me hair so soft and shiny and less tangles it’s seriously incredible. Makes my hair color fade a bit but Not too bad. Smells wonderful and doesn’t feel too harsh on my scalp. Love it!
Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX
Biolage matrix is my favorite hair care product on the market. No other product brings this level of salon treatment at home. The fragrance is unbeatable. Hands down. And with every use my hair becomes more healthy and mangeable
Jordan O.
Blue Ridge, TX
I have fine but processed wavy hair, and this hydrating shampoo made my hair feel very fried. It makes my hair fall out and it gets VERY tangled when in the shower (after use). Will not buy the hydrating version again.
Neesha J.
Alpine, UT
I bleached my hair from dark to platinum blonde and my hair was so fried and damaged. This is the only product that I've found that made my hair so smooth. It fixed all the damage and made my hair grow super fast.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
Hydratherapie is one of the sets I rotate through and always come back to. Both my two year old daughter and I use this. Both the shampoo and the conditioner are thick and definitely do their job. I only use the conditioner once or twice a week and have no issues. Highly recommend
Aaliyah T.
Amarillo, TX
This shampoo makes my hair so smooth and silky.
It's great for dry or damaged hair. The smell is so great. I would highly recommend this product to others as well.
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
I needed something to fix my dry hair from dying it so much ! This product has brought life. Ack into my hair it's rich formula so nice
Hope R.
Alpena, MI
This stuff is AMAZING! Makes my hair feel amazing. It works great it smells great I love it I will definitely be rebuying this.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Love ALL Biolage products, they work excellently and smell heavenly! I use them daily to maintain healthy hair and scalp.
Can't go wrong with hydrotherapie anything ! They're all fantastic & I love to use them (when I can afford them)