Biolage HydraSource Mask

by Biolage

Dry hair often looks dull and lacks manageability. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE moisturizing hair mask helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair.

DooEs it make the hair oily?
Is this available in supermarkets?
Does this product leave I thick film on your hair?
Start your review of Biolage HydraSource Mask!
McKayla B.
Frostburg, MD
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by McKayla B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS. i’m obsessed with the smell of these products, but this is genuinely so nice. i use this weekly alongside olaplex shampoo and conditioner to make sure my hair is moisturized and i’d recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer B.
Fairmont, WV
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this for weekly conditioning treatment. A little goes along way. The scent is amazing and always get compliments when I use. Leaves my highlighted hair soft and manageable with noticeably less frizz. It can be a little pricey but if you watch for sales you can get it in the 30 dollar range. Not to mention one jar will last 4-6 months for me.
April  M.
1,737 reviews
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by April  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Biolage HydraSource Mask is great for you to use. Especially if you have dry hair this winter. It works great on dry or damaged hair to help repair it. I have been using it for years. I buy others brands but I always have this around. I definitely will continue to buy it because it is very affordable especially whenever you can catch it on sale at Ulta !
Brianna M.
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Brianna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This hair mask is a great find, it also smells amazingly, almost like a salon fragrance product. I use this a couple times a month or once a week on my hair for extra moisture on my hair strands. I would recommend this product to others! Biolage HydraSource Mask
Fariha K.
Dumfries, VA
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Fariha K.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best hair masks for dry damaged and color treated hair it leaves your hair so smooth and shiny and it cures your dead ends. Just put it on in the shower for 5-7 minutes and Rinse with warm water. Thank me later.
Kathy P.
Bronx, NY
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Kathy P.
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hydrate your hair .... perfect for dry hair and mistreated by excess iron blower dyes etc. Do a good finish. just let it work for 20 minutes in the dryer with a plastic hat and then dry your hair. I recommend it
Jamie L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Jamie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
A MUST HAVE FOR TYPE 4 hair! I loooovvveee this stuff! It smells SOOO GOOD (kind of fruity kind of fresh)! I love fragrance so this was an added plus for me! It leaves my hair super moisturized! It’s super manageable, easy to detangle, with MAJOR GALORE slip! Lol
Amber W.
Spring Lake, NC
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so in love with this product! I use it every week in my hair and it makes my hair so smooth and helps detangle it. I would love to see it come in a pump bottle but the packaging now is still good. I am very satisfied with my product and will buy again.
Kimberly W.
Grand Jct, CO
YES!! When you feel like your hair is kinda lacking in the health department as far as drying and damaging can go, this is seriously what you need. I use this maybe once a week. They were out of the jar last time so I just got the hydra source pack and it still lasts a long time. I’m on three uses now. It turns my dullness into a really rich and visibly stronger hair type. I love matrix. Everything they do is magic. I swear by this stuff though.
Tori C.
Centerville, MA
Biolage HydraSource Mask uploaded by Tori C.
this mask is amazing. it is so hydrating without making your hair oily or weighing it down. it’s my go to after my hair is treated or in the winter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kylar O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
il y a 4 ans
Biolage HydraSource Mask will this help my hair after lightening ?
Brittany H.
Lemoore, CA
il y a 4 ans
Biolage HydraSource Mask does this work on thin fried hair? Or does it weigh it down
Cassidy H. il y a 3 ans
Hydrasource is hydrating but still lightweight. The two main hydraters are aloe and sunflower seed oil so it shouldn’t weigh your hair down