BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsBiolage
HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair

Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair

Instantly moisturizes, renews shine and helps protect hair

Does this product leave a residue in your hair does it feel clean and soft to the touch and what about the scent ?
i have hair so i always use the hydrasource conditioner and an off brand leave in to save money. is this worth the money? does it moisturize your hair? does anyone have any other really good leave in conditioners? i also really like the way this brand smells which is why i am leaving towards a biolage leave in. ?
Start your review of Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair!
Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair uploaded by Fran C.
Bought this from the hair salon, the hair dresser was very pushy but she said it would help my hair. I'm not sure if it helps my hair but at least it smells amazing. $24 is a little costly
Fresno, CA
I purchased this item recently and it seems to be working. I have very dry damaged hair due to dying my hair. You can feel your hair soft after it dries. I hope this repairs my hair from all of the damage.
Harker Hts, TX
Love using this leave in conditioner after I wash my hair and before I dry it to add body and moisture to my full lifeless hair.....
Ramsey, NJ
Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair uploaded by Dhara S.
I have a tendency for dry hair that gets frizzy and that leads to damage. Using this leave in tonic has helped so much. It gives my hair a great glow and hydrates it so well. The leave in tonic also coincidently detangles my hair which is just an added bonus. Def worth trying
Miami Gardens, FL
Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair uploaded by Jamie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to love this product but it’s just OK. The smell isn’t the same as the other hydrasource line products. It did some what moisture my 4a/4b hair. The pump worked fine. Wish they’d bring back the original formula!
Alton, IL
Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair uploaded by Maddison C.
Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic for Dry Hair uploaded by Maddison C.
I LOVE this leave-in conditioner! I bought it with the Matrix Biolage Volume Bloom Shampoo and Conditioner and it all goes together great! It light enough that it doesn’t weigh my hair down but keeps my hair super moisturized and looking healthy! For the size of the bottle I’d say it’s a worth it for the price as well. I’ve had it a few months now and barley made a dent it in. 100% will buy this product again🤗
San Jose, CA
I like his products and really helps my hair with frizz. I’ve tried other products actually that worked a bit better which is why I gave it a 4 but still works great
Texas
1,248 reviews
This spray has the classic Biolage scent, which is incredible to me. The most applies evenly. It did improve my hair’s manageability and I made it softer. I enjoyed using it.
Delray Beach, FL
This is a top buy for me . I’m a repeat matrix offender 😁. I love the way you can see your hair reconstruction as you use it daily . And it smells great . Great packaging and modestly priced.
Amazing product!! I love the way my hair feels after using this product!! It is also a very reasonable price point. It will make your hair look and feel so soft and shiny and healthy looking!! It is a very effective product!! I would definitely recommend to others!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...