suggested searches

20%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I got a voxbox a few months back with this leave in conditioner in it and have been forever obsessed since! I used all of it in about 2 months or 3 and ran to Amazon quick to order more. It's got a Suttle smell to it, if any at all. Super light weight feel in your hair, and it leaves it feeling and looking so soft, smooth, and hydrated. By far one of the best products I have ever tried and highly recommend if you have dry, frizzy, poofy, etc type hair.
I absolutely love this conditioner as a deep conditioner. It has the perfect slip and moisturizes so well without icky ingredients! It has no silicones or polyquats or anything like that. It works so well I also use the Sally’s GVP Conditioning Balm dupe which works just as well. Detangling is a dream and hair is perfectly primed for styling. I haven’t turned to any other conditioners since using this one!
The balm is super thick so a little goes along way especially when you work it into super wet hair. It is great for detangling and hydrates my hair.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this good for dry ends?!
0 answers
Does this this product work well with 4c hair?
Imm looking for a good conditioner for dry damaged hair mostly to hydrate the tresses is this good and effective ?
more questions