BY MATRIX #78 in Leave-In Conditioner

Taking inspiration from the rainforest s ever-replenishing moisture cycle. biolage's new technology hydrathérapie continuously moisturizes hair to help stop the dehydration cycle with the anti-dry care of aloe + passion fruit. see more...

Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Pretty much all by biolage is amazing. You can purchase at most retailers. Cvs, rite aid, target etc. worth every penny. You use a small amount while your hair is damp. Not wet because if you still need to ring out your hair, product will go with it and be wasted. And don't put too much or your hair will get gunky. Best to use your hand to comb through after or product may be taken away from brush. This leaves your hair super silky. Great for a night shower and for you to sleep with it in your hair.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Biolage Hydra Seal leave in cream is great for hair that tangles easily and needs to have some sort of leave in conditioner, it's lightweight, not weighing your hair down, it smells awesome, this works great on my very long very fine thin all one length hair, if it doesn't weigh my hair down it shouldn't weigh down anyone's hair. This is great for a leave in conditioner for little girls hair as well. I recommend this.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
This leave-in cream is amazing and absolutely worth the price. I have long, thick, blonde hair, and I apply this to my hair when it is wet after taking a shower for extra hydration and damage control. This does not weigh it down, it does not leave it sticky, oily, or crunch - just perfect smooth hair. Highly recommend this product.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
Biolage can be a hit or miss for me, but I really liked this. I've tried a ton of leave in conditioner products and this was one of the few that had a noticeable difference in the way my hair looked. It made my hair super soft and it looked a little less damaged too.
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Love this product! My hair is curly, and when I go to straighten it I always apply this to lock in extra moisture. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and the scent is refreshing. It can be pricey, but you can find deals at ulta pretty often.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I am used to leave in conditioners giving my hair a heavy and weighted feeling. This Biolage Leave-in is a totally different story. It smells amazing, leaves my hair feeling light, shiny, hydrated, and smooth. Can't get enough of this stuff.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
I started using this after my mother in law (who is my hairdresser as well) recommend it. My hair was dull and dry and was looking unhealthy. This has brought some life back into it! I don't my splurging on it because it actually works!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love the smell and texture of this product. Leaves my hair feeling amazing and works great. This is one of my favorite products for my coarse curly color treated hair. Love it. Highly recommended. The price is worth what you get.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
I snatched this from my moms collection. she loves biolage and because of her, I now do too! any one of these products leaves my hair smelling amazing and looking like I just left the salon. this is a must have for anybody!!
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Anything biolage treats my hair like gold. I used this back in September when my hair was breaking off really bad, after two weeks i noticed major improvement!!! I still have it and will continue to purchase
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
The Biolage conditioning balm has been my favorite for years. The scent and really how awesome it softens my color treated hair. Would it weigh down my hair to use the balm and this leave-in as well?
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
How does this compare to Biolages leave in treatment? What's the difference?