BeautyHair Styling ProductsBiolage
Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair

Biolage Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair

by Biolage

Delivers fuller-looking, thicker-feeling hair, helps prevent split ends and hair breakage

I have super thin hair and I’m curious how well this product works? Half tempted to shave my head and just buy a wig.. 😅 Biolage Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair
How much of a difference does this product make to your hair. I already use the shampoo
Start your review of Biolage Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair!
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Biolage Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair uploaded by Katrina M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is full density spray for THIN HAIR. I have thin hair. I used the shampoo and conditioner then followed up with this as suggested in the set. What a sticky and crinkly minty smelling mess! The directions say to spray a little at your roots and work your way down but it starts to stick right away and as you try to gently work it down your hair starts to mat up and it’s like you’ve sprayed freeze spray in your hair instead. I don’t understand why this product is even out haha. I couldn’t even comb through my hair and for sure ended up breaking and damaging more of my thin hair. I will never buy this product again. I’ve tried it twice and won’t be trying it a third time.
nicole B.
W Sacramento, CA
Biolage Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair uploaded by nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really was disappointed with this product. Thumbs down matrix. The smell was not even a little bit nice. Did absolutely nothing for density and zero thickening. The last three ingredients are what they say is in this product. Wondering how much was actually used . Seems like a high price to pay for this matrix!!!
Erin L.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This the best shampoo I've found for thin hair!! Love it!!! Try Matrix Biolage Full Density Shampoo
Karol Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
excelente producto para darle fomra y hacer lucir el cabello a otro nivel, mi cabello se ve hermoso y con mas volumen despues d usarlo.
Jessica L.
ayer Ma
Well since it's been said plenty of times that products like these do not thicken your hair, I do not go on that. It works well to keep your hair in place and I saw less hair fall. I appreciated that. The smell isn't wonderful but it does fade. It may not be my first choice but I would use it again
Jessica D.
Carmel, IN
I love this system. It smells great, keeps my hair soft and gives me great volume without weighing it down. I've got fine hair, but kind of a lot and it's long so I need anything that will help boost it. Combined with the shampoo and conditioner this gives all my friends hair envy. 😉 Be careful not to mix with too many other hair products though (not that you need more with this). I think I tried used Living Proof's TBD with this and it made my hair hard to brush, like it had a residue. I've used each product separately with no issue, I actually love TBD for other styling needs.
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mehhhhh. This stuff is fine- don’t spent too much on it for what you get. It works okay at best. My hair is very limp and I can definitely notice if a product works. This leaves my hair feeling kind of crunchy.
Aurangel D.
Biolage Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair uploaded by Aurangel D.
TOO expensive!! O bought it for US$22 it doesn’t make an spectacular work as I was expecting.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Biolage Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment for Thin Hair uploaded by Laura P.
Hair falling out of your head?? Don't want to spend tons of cash?? This proud will decrease hair loss and it smells great!
kai M.
I have insanely thin hair so I wasn't really expecting too much from any spray hair product but I was pleasantly surprised. While it didn't thicken my hair it made it noticeably less limp and sad and managed to give a tonne of volume without feeling sticky, heavy or coated in hairspray. I didn't see any lasting effects so its feel the effects are only temporary but really I love how my hair feels using this so I'll definitely repurchase
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toni G.
Fort Myers, FL
il y a 7 mois
Amanda W. il y a 7 mois
I haven’t tried this product personally but I have used a lot of biolage and haven’t been disappointed yet!