BY MATRIX

Paraben-free shampoo. smooththérapie smoothes frizzy, unruly, medium to coarse hair with the silky serum of camellia flower seed to continuously control frizz in hot, humid seasons while replenishing hair s moisture during dry cool seasons. Hair stays naturally smooth,year-round, even in up to 97% humidity. see more...

Martena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Great shampoo for people with dry hair and scalps and it smells amazing. I would say that there are better brands out that would help with smoothing hair. This a deep shampoo. I don't think I would buy it again.. it's too pricey.
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
If this didn't cost enough money to cover my entire hair care routine, I would use it so much more often! It is the first high end shampoo I ever used, and it really was a transformative experience for me. It really taught me what to look for in a shampoo.
sheila l.
Montebello, CA
I love this shampoo is always cleans out all the stuff I usually put in my hair from the week like gel and hair spray
Heather D.
Great product. It's really great and so smooth. I really enjoy this product and the company.
Miranda C.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the only shampoo that puts life back into my hair and helps with split ends!
Marcy G.
Dexter, MO
I love the smell of all Biolage products, but Biolage tends to weigh my hair down.
Tania m.
mumbai
I was skeptical about this range as it says “*system of shampoo, conditioner and serum.”So it means I should use the shampoo,conditioner and the serum together to actually get the result!But I did not mind that as all I wanted was something to tame my hair.I wanted to get all the three products,but the serum was out of stock.So I got the shampoo and conditioner.The shampoo comes in a usual matrix white bottle with a flip cap.The cap is pretty tight and travel friendly!The shampoo is transparent and is quite thick.It has a refreshing mild citrusy smell,which I guess is the smell of Camellia flower.It produces good lather and cleanses my hair completely (even after oiling my hair and using this shampoo it cleansed my hair well).And that is all it does!It really does nothing to control the frizz and make my hair manageable.I used this with the matching conditioner first to see its effect.Not satisfactory at all.My hair was not smooth or was not moisturized.
avisha j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this from last 2 years and really this has given me best results.The quality of my hair was not too good neither was the length but yes after using this shampoo I found a lot changes.It was like a dream to get waist length hair and now I have them
Danielle S.
I use this when my hair is feeling dry! The scent is amazing, matrix hair care I use a lot especially there colour range! It's never failed me. My hair is always soft shiny and smooth! I've bought it loads of time and will keep doing! I've suggested this to friends and couple I've convinced to get it!
Disha V.
I have used this product for 4 years snd have seen good results. It has a mild scent that lingers on for sone time after the wash but does not overpower. The shampoo is great for dry , frizzy and unmanaged hair.