Biolage COOLING MINT CONDITIONER 10.1 OZ uploaded by Amber B.

BY MATRIX

Biolage COOLING MINT CONDITIONER 10.1 OZ
  • "Soft, manageable hair that smells great are the perks of this product!" in 1 review
  • "This keeps my hair soft and tangle free" in 1 review
  • "well worth the money." in 1 review
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This keeps my hair soft manageable and tangle free i love biolage produts anyway but this cooling mint conditioner will leave your hair feeling tingly when you put this in! I recommend it to anyone looking for a great conditioner! You wont regret it
Melanie L.
Ceres, CA
Well worth the money. this conditioner will leave your scalp feeling refreshed, as well as your hair.
ashley b.
Concord, NH
Pretty price but definitely worth it, been one of my favorite hair care product. i like this one a lot but this brand in general is great, your hair feel so soft and wonderful and heathly for days! i recomanded this!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Impossible to go wrong with biologe. Their products smell fantastic and are truly salon grade quality. the price is higher than most but worth it, especially in this case. The minty smell makes your head feel rejuvenated after showering.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love what Biolage products do for my hair! Soft, manageable hair that smells great are the perks of this product!
Jocelyn R.
Love this product it leaves my hair soo soft and smells so good! This is what i use mostly in my hair.
Jessalyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things Biolage. The smell is therapy in its self! This keeps my hair soft and tangle free
Courtni C.
Love anything from biolage! The cool mint scent is so refreshing, and biolage leaves my hair and scalp so clean and light, I absolutely love it