Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBiolage
ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair

Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair

by Biolage

#9 in Shampoo

Gently cleanses and helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair

Start your review of Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair!
Britney S.
Gracemont, OK
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Britney S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a few favorites when it comes to my shampoos and conditioners. #Matrix #Biolage color last works wonders on my color damaged hair. If you have ever used this product then you already know how amazing it is. If you haven’t you definitely need to. It’s a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and it’s worth the money.
Ruchita P.
Tampa
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Ruchita P.
I have started using this product for a month and it gives such a beautiful lustre and shine to my color treated hair! I love this product and will recommend it to everyone who’s interested in keeping hair colour last longer 😍❤️
Trisha W.
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Trisha W.
I have been using biolage shampoo for about 3 weeks. I love the smell of it. It also leaves my hair feeling so soft.It don't leave any buildup or residue.I will conrimue to use this brand of shampoo because it works awesome for my hair.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Angel H.
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Only reviewing the silk pillowcases by biolage from my pic/media. Couldn’t find the pillowcase for review but this is amazing to sleep on if you flat ironed your hair or your curls, helps them stay intact and no frizz because you’re not rubbing your hair on a fiber fabric from a regular pillowcase which can cause friction and frizz. This pillowcase is also good for your face to sleep on. Very recommended.
Heather C.
Kansas City, MO
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Heather C.
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Heather C.
I love love this stuff, so happy I got this box! Switching to this set for the long haul. Love the smell and makes my hair feel so soft and extra clean. Normally I have an oily scalp and I feel like this stuff works wonders.
Kate •.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Kate •.
This is the perfect shampoo for color-treated hair. It leaves your hair clean and easy to manage. The signature orchid scent is intense and transforms your shower into a relaxing floral experience. I would buy this again.
Jillian R.
Worcester, MA
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Jillian R.
Loved this shampoo. It was my first time using it and it made my hair feel so healthy. It was also great for toning my hair and kept it from getting a brassy color.
faith C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by faith C.
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by faith C.
Loved this product, it helped keep my newly color treated hair looking vibrant. The product kept my hair skily and smooth.
Shelby C.
Russellville, AL
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Shelby C.
Love love love!!! Left my hair feeling weightless!! Got rid of my product build up!!! Smells amazing!!! I would highly recommend this product!!! Works great on color treated hair!!!! Also I love the way the bottles are shaped their cute!!!
Kairee G.
Bristol, TN
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Kairee G.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I’m blown away with how much I love this set! It smells amazing, lathers perfectly and leaves my hair so soft and looking so pretty! I have red hair so I love finding a shampoo I can use that won’t strip my hair! I’ll defiantly repurchase! @influenster @biolage #biolagehealthyhair
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacy M.
Delphos, OH
il y a un an
Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair Has anyone had issues with this shampoo fading highlights and color? I've heard mixed reviews!
Willina T. il y a 9 mois
I’ve definitely not experienced this!