Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBiolage
ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair

Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair

by Biolage

Gentle conditioner that leaves hair soft and detangled with extra shine and depth of color

[product:matrix-biolage-colorlast-orchid-conditioner-for-colour-treated-hair-135-fl-oz] ? does anyone know how well this shampoo and conditioner work especially for the price? Does it really help keep the color protected?
Does this product cause a lot of build up or do you feel refreshed?
Is this hydrating? I color my hair a lot and my hair is very dry.
Start your review of Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair!
Butler, PA
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Michelle V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fire was color last conditioner for color treated hair is my new go to I am starting to lead to collect all the line It works very well in my hair. Great for getting knots out. Highly recommend this product
Olathe, KS
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Awilda F.
Love this conditioner and love the smell. My hair felt smooth and look so healthy and shiny. I highly recomended this conditioner especially If you have color treated hair like mine
Jamaica, NY
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Mae A.
I really love this conditioner! Pairing it with the shampoo helps keep my hair looking vibrant & soft. As I’ve mentioned with the shampoo, I love the scent and how nice this brand is overall! My hair feels hydrated & very silky soft whenever I use this with the shampoo. I’m very picky with my shampoo & conditioner since they don’t always work well on my hair but this duo is definitely approved! As I have said before, I’m not so sure what Biolage cruelty-status is, but I do hope they are cruelty-free because I love this shampoo so much!
Tulsa, OK
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Jamie S.
I love this conditioner. it leaves my hair smooth and silky. I have use Biolage on and off for a few years so I was excited to see them on influenster. Happy I received this product for sure!
Derby, KS
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Kelly C.
The conditioner somehow doesn’t smell quite the same or as nice as the shampoo. It seems to work as well as the shampoo, but like the shampoo I find that it doesn’t leave my hair as soft as other products I like to use.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Leslie M.
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Leslie M.
I received this Matrix Biolage Color Last shampoo and conditioner as a part of the #Biolage #influenster #voxbox campaign. As with the shampoo, the first thing I noticed was how good this line smells, it's pretty impressive. The first time I used the conditioner I was taken with it. The consistency is so creamy and rich, total ease distributing through my hair. After waiting a few minutes I rinsed, omg...my hair felt like satin, even while wet it felt so smooth. After blow drying, my hair was so bright and shiny, it felt so good. I'm totally in love with this conditioner. Highly recommend!
Adairsville, GA
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Krista L.
Between the smell, how soft my hair is, and how great it feels after it’s dry is completely amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again
Minotola, NJ
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by christina I.
I love the shampoo, and adding the conditioner afterwards was a game changer! I think I’ve found my new combo, my hair is soft, smells amazing, and the color is more vibrant than ever. Absolutely recommend!!
Elizabethton, TN
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Rebecca F.
I LOVE this conditioner. It smells wonderful. My color doesn’t fade and it is a nice thick conditioner that helps my dry hair. It is on the pricier side but I look out for the jumbo sale at Ulta and already have a jumbo bottle with pump.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Janine M.
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Janine M.
The Biolage Color Last conditioner for color treated hair had a nice fragrance, very natural and herbal scent. The consistency was a thick heavy sort of conditioner that I left on for a good 4-5 minutes. It certainly gave my hair a nice sheen and left my hair soft. I rinsed well so I saw no left over product in my hair. Most importantly it didn’t strip my color.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taunton, MA
il y a un an
Biolage ColorLast Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair ? does anyone know how well this shampoo and conditioner work especially for the price? Does it really help keep the color protected?
Rachelle L. il y a 6 mois
To give you a complete honest answer. There’s nothing to “color lasting” shampoos that you can’t find in other shampoos.. It’s all about finding a good moisturizing shampoo that does not strip the hair. When we use shampoos that have a bunch of harsh things in it, it’s not gonna be good on your hair or the color.. So I don’t see where this actually makes color last other than it’s not stripping the hair. If you can find a shampoo that’s not stripping than you’ll have your color safe shampoo. Also check to see the level of water hardness of where you live because hard water alone will strip the color from your hair.