BY MATRIX

Matrix Colorlast Conditioner Color Treated Hair Paraben Free maintains your color brilliant and healthy. see more...

• Is this hydrating? I color my hair a lot and my hair is very dry.1 Answers
Casy H.
This Was a big seller in my workplace! Clients Loved the scent, and the price! very Light, clean scent, always left hair shiny, conditioned, and smelling lovely. It's So gentle, and sure makes your hair color last longer. Always Recommend to clients as well as friends.
Amanda C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this product! I purchase it at my hair salon. It's a little pricey but worth it. Especially if you regularly color your hair like I do. I want my color to last and my hair to look and feel healthy. I get both from this product. I would recommend to others who color their hair frequently.
Leticia Z.
I used this for sometime after I dyed my hair red. The hairstylist recommended it but I didn't think it was all that great. I mean it helps so the color doesn't wash off but the smell and lather wasn't what I expected. :/
Samantha S.
A good professional product. This has a nice scent and isn't too heavy for someone with fine hair. For the price, it's a good buy. I would recommend to others.
Debra J.
I love the smell of matrix products but I find them drying to my hair. They tend to overstrip and I seem to lose more hair in the shower from it.
Anna P.
Austin, AR
Not sure what all to say, I just love this. The smell and the feeling of my hair was wonderful. Made my hard to keep hair color last longer
Dawn A.
Frazeysburg, OH
Love everything aboit biolage! The way it makes my hair look and feel is the greatest. And it smells absolutely amazing.
Sherrie M.
Clarksville , Ar
My all time favorite! Love what it does and how it smells by far the only hair product I've always loved!
Danna G.
Condicionador de super buena calidad y tratamiento para cabello restaurador
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
The conditioner is just as great as the shampoo! Smells like a sweet orchid! Makes your hair smooth & leaves it feeling soft for a few days! :)
Joella M.
Emporia, KS
Is this hydrating? I color my hair a lot and my hair is very dry.