BY MATRIX

Gently cleanses as it nourishes. taking inspiration from the orchid, biolage has created new colorcarethérapie professional low ph formulas with orchid + uv complex to moisturize and protect the depth, tone and shine of color-treated hair without parabens or synthetic dyes. helps preserve lasting color vibrancy. leaves hair petal-soft and shiny. see more...

Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I used to buy the big gallon size ones and have a pump in my shower and I just used to love the smell of it and how it made my hair feel but I think it made my hair fall off and shed a little because of the ingredients I may have been allergic to or it had hydrogen peroxide in it or something that made it over time fall out. I love this stuff though. And it made my color last a long time. You can also use it even if you don't have color in your hair as well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
This shampoo smells AMAZING! It is rather expensive however. It lathers, but not as nice as I like. I only use it when I have DAMAGED color treated hair. Best for any scalp I think, the only reason I give it 5 stars is for the scent and the help it does for my hair when damaged.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite shampoo! Leaves my
Hair feeling soft and clean, and doesn't make my hair oily. A little pricey compared to other brands but worth every penny. Lathers up great with just a small amount, have been using this for a few years now!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great color cate shampoo. It makes your color last so much longer than regular shampoo.
lilian o.
lilian o.
Good shampoo left my hair feeling clean and smelling good. However the conditioner left my hair feeling a tad dry.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Goldsboro, NC
I love Biolage and have purchased several times! So many compliments on how great my hair smells!
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Lebanon, MO
Since I have bleached my hair out I use this daily. It helps keep the blond bright and does not turn it yellow! LOVE!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
This shampoo is my in between shampoo. I use it to change out my regular shampoo I love the way my hair smells and looks after this, only problem I found is if I consistently use it my scalp start to Ich.
Allison G.
Allison G.
I really love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel wonderful and it really helps to hold your color. The only issue I have is that it is super expensive. I guess sometimes you get what you pay for though.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Berea, KY
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. The smell, the feel, the look of your hair after using this product is amazing. Also keeps color treated hair and its best!