BY MATRIX

For Fine Hair With Cotton 2 No Parabens 3 Promotes Volume Shine Like nature s expanding cotton flower, VolumeBloom plumps fine hair with long-lasting* bouncy volume. VolumeBloom Shampoo cleanses as it adds lightweight volume and shine. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brook G.
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY
I really like to use this on days i plan on curling my hair. Its also really nice and usually i have to wash my hair everyday but i can usually get a day and a half out of one wash without my hair looking very oily! Go out and buy this you will love it.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Biolage volumebloom shampoo had a nice light scent. It helps plump up the cuticle to give that extra bit of volume when drying and styling your hair.
Julia D.
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is one of my favourite shampoos. It cleans my hair and gives it great volume. For better effect use the whole line.
Charlana B.
Charlana B.
I have used this product since I was a teenager. It is ideal for color treated hair. Helps get your hair clean & shiny.
LeeAnna C.
LeeAnna C.
Smelled great! Loved how it didn't dry my hair out but it didn't give it the boost I wanted. Sort of heavy for my hair.
Neyat F.
Neyat F.
This is a great shampoo! I first got this as a gift years ago and it is so worth it! You can really feel the difference after using it only once.
Carol W.
Carol W.
Grand Island, NY
Love this product for fine hair...it gives your hair a lot of volume and has a great scent and lather!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Inman, SC
This is my MVP!!! I have always had very fine hair never wanted to keep curl and always looked flat! One day while getting my hair cut the lady told me about this shampoo. At first I was hesitant because it was out of my normal price range for shampoo but I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! A little goes a long way and my hair feels so much healthier and is so easy to manage! It also gives my hair a fresh from the salon smell that I just love!!! I will continue to buy this shampoo!
Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Love this shampoo, I finally found a brand that I like. I went through so many different brands before this one.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Grove City, OH
I wash my hair every other day. I love this shampoo. It is great to add volume to my fine, poker straight hair. I always buy the big bottle and it generally lasts me 6 months!