Biolage by Matrix VolumeBloom Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Meredith B.Biolage by Matrix VolumeBloom Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Virginia B.Biolage by Matrix VolumeBloom Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Virginia B.

BY MATRIX

For Fine Hair With Cotton Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Promotes Long-Lasting Volume Like nature s expanding cotton flower, VolumeBloom helps plump fine hair with long-lasting* bouncy volume. VolumeBloom Shampoo cleanses as it promotes lightweight volume and shine. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

• Did this help repair split ends or fried hair along with increasing...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katy M.
Katy M.
West Mifflin, PA
Just bought this the other day for my oily lifeless hair. It cleans impurities well and gives my roots a bit of a lift. Makes my thin hair seem fuller. Very light and rinses out easily. Smells nice as well! I would recommend it to others for sure!
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
I love the scent of this shampoo and I my fair feels amazing and soft after using it! However, I don't feel that adds tons of extra volume to my hair! I think there are better products that work for a less expensive price.
Lexy R.
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
This shampoo is amazing!! Not only does it smell great but it leaves my hair feeling clean. This shampoo is best for normal scalps. You only need a small amount of product to clean your hair. I'm very satisfied with this product!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my hair so silky and smooth! It truly does give my hair the perfect volume with little work from me when styling! I always use Matrix Miracle Creator for the perfect combination!
shay b.
shay b.
This shampoo is great!! I use the conditioner that goes along with it as well. It smells good, and it always leaves my hair looking fresh, full of volume, and not frizzy.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS SO NICE!! I would defiently purchase this again. the scent is great and it defiently adds volume to the hair while not feeling weird or causing tangles.
CRYSTAL R.
CRYSTAL R.
Marshall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved biolage and whenever i buy a salon based shampoo and conditioner i always buy Biolage. Not only does it smell great it makes your hair feel great too.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. I have long curly hair and it makes my hair feel light. I have less dead ends after not having my hair cut for a while. My hair does not tangle or frizz! Highly recommend for all types of hair!
tara h.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice Shampoo leave my hair soft and silky I have curly hair that usually is frizzy this let's my curls actually form nicely and my hair looks healthy
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Shampoo is nice to use. It just not my fav. Because it dose not leave my hair soft.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City , OK
Did this help repair split ends or fried hair along with increasing your volume?