Biolage by Matrix Volumebloom Full-Lift Volumizing Spray, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Ashley G.Biolage by Matrix Volumebloom Full-Lift Volumizing Spray, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Miriangelis E.Biolage by Matrix Volumebloom Full-Lift Volumizing Spray, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Ashley T.

BY MATRIX

For Fine Hair With Cotton Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Plump Fine Hair Like nature s expanding cotton flower, VolumeBloom helps plump fine hair with long-lasting* bouncy volume. VolumeBloom Full-Lift Volumizer expands volume by multiplying inter-fiber space for fullness that doesn t fall flat. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This volumizing spray comes in a large bottle for around 16.00. The smell is nice. It has the same Biolage smell as most of the other products. This spray gives body to fine hair. I like that your hair does not feel dried out and crunchy after spraying it on. This product has a milky consistency sort of like watery conditioner. It works to decrease frizz as well. It's a nice product but it does not contain any special ingredients that one may find in a lot of hair products. It works, but would I buy again? Probably not.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I have thin hair so I will occasionally use a volume spray. This one smells really good and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like others do. It does leave my hair a bit dry so I can't give it five stars.
minderz82633 C.
Douglas
Maybe I bought this for the wrong reasons, but I have thick lifeless hair and was hoping for some volume.  The product left my hair feeling dry, tangled and difficult to manage.  I didn't feel as though it worked as intended.  I returned this product after one use.  I would not recommend this spray for anyone that likes to be able to run their fingers through their hair.
Ashley T.
South Bend
It works but it can leave your hair feeling stiff. Pleasant smell but not worth the price for me to continue to buy. My stylist kept pushing it so I tried but it's not worth the price or stiffness it can cause. Not mush is needed for the stiffness to set in.
Ashley G.
The scent is amazing, and someone with thin/fine hair, this product has been a lifesaver when combined with a blow dryer. The packaging is simple-- a typical spray tube--, and I will be using this product until it is not sold anymore.
Miriangelis E.
Sebring, FL
My hair is fine. I need volume and lots of it: this product not only gives me volume, but it does a good job at controlling my hair. I apply it when my hair is wet and let it air dry. It still gives me the volume I need. Smells good too!
Sona P.
Presov
It smells nice. After application I recommend to blow dry your hair. It gives your hair nice volume but they are a bit sticked to each other.