BY MATRIX

For Fine Hair With Cotton 5 No Parabens 6 Helps Add Weightless Moisture Like nature s expanding cotton flower, VolumeBloom plumps fine hair with long-lasting* bouncy volume. VolumeBloom Conditioner adds weightless moisture to the fiber ensuring shine for manageable, voluminous hair. see more...

• Has anyone with naturally curly hair used this product? How did it...13 Answers
  • How well does this work? Usually when I use conditioner I don't hav...1 Answers
  • My hair is super straight and flat with no volume even when I curl ...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gautier, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just finished my first bottle (took me 5 months) and I am in love. I have straight, fine hair which is often limp and this product delivers exactly as advertised. My hair was soft, bouncy, and most importantly, voluminous. The price may seem steep at first glance but a little goes a long way and it ends up being a great deal, especially when you can find the buy 2 get 1 free deal at Ulta. Will repurchase again and again!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite conditioner from the Biolage line. I was worried because it was meant to be used for volume it wouldn't be Moisturizing. I was defiantly wrong, it does both of these things. I have very fine hair so I worry about getting build up and looking like my hair is weighed down by a heavy conditioner. This one is perfect!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells incredible and is the perfect conditioner. It's lightweight, not heavy, not greasy and perfectly complements the shampoo under the same name. I love my knees in the larger sizes as it keeps me stocked for a few months rather than having to purchase everything weeks.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Works awesome makes my hair have volume and density. It smells awesome and it doesn't make my hair feel heavy. It's safe for colored hair because I used it two days after coloring my hair and nothing happened to the color this works a lot better then other conditioners like this at other places
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells great (fresh and clean) makes my hair soft, silky and smooth without weighing it down. This shampoo and conditioner have brought life back into my hair which was dry, drab and limp. Great conditioner for fine thin hair.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would give 5 starts except for the price. You put it on you hair and literally wash it down the drain. It should not cost as much as it does. It does smell great and works well too. I would recommend it if you can afford it.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line of hair care. It is a wonderful alternative to your current hair regimen and a change you will not regret making. It will help give you healthier hair and provide it with necessary nutrients it needs to survive
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage never disappoints, its superior cleaning and fresh botanical scents leave hair feeling so soft and manageable. My hair is never left feeling heavy or oily like with other brands. Biolage is a hair care staple for my family!
Jenni B.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this conditioner for years on my naturally fine, curly hair. It leaves my hair soft and smooth but still bouncy and healthy. I love this product and I would be hard to convince to switch to anything else!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not only affordable but it works wonders for my hair. I always get a great silky feel to my hair when using this shampoo and conditioner and it's light on my hair and doesn't leave anything other than great results!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone with naturally curly hair used this product? How did it work?
Briseida M.
Briseida M.
Victorville, CA
My hair is super straight and flat with no volume even when I curl my hair the curls fall . Is this a goody way to get volume in my hair ? Thoughts about this product ?
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
De verdad funciona?
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How well does this work? Usually when I use conditioner I don't have too much volume.