BY MATRIX

Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo is an essential step in the Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Systeme for very dry, thick, coarse hair. It cleanses as a pure Biolage Botanical Complex of Lemongrass and Wheat Germ Lipids helps condition and smooth. Biolage Ultra-Hydrating System recharges hair with intense hydration, leaving it deeply moisturized while helping to control unwanted volume. Hair is instantly soft, shiny and manageable. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other see more...

• How well does this hydrate? Do the ingredients cause any long-term ...2 Answers
Diana F.
Diana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! Leaves my hair feeling clean and definitely feels more hydrated. I notice I have less tangles when I use and and less frizz, have already purchased some back ups.
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line in biolage. If you have dry and thick hair like i do, make sure to try this and the conditioner. You'll be glad you did! This is definitely one of the best hydrating products without making your hair greasy and I've tried a TON!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Biolage, and it left my hair feeling clean and fragrant. I love this shampoo.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
I liked it, but it wasn't worth the money. I've used shampoo that was much cheaper and did the job just as well if not better.
Lia S.
Lia S.
This is a great product for thick/course and curly hair. My hair is naturally dry and this shampoo made it much more manageable and soft. Love it!!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Edgewater, FL
I normally get this product at Sally's I love it and it works really good my hair my hair is really curly it's always been a really good product to use
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
I love this stuff it smells amazing! My mom works at a beauty shop so she always brings it to me. Love love love!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Russellville, AR
Absolutely love this hair product. I use to Cut hair and would recommend to anyone .it always leaves my hair feeling great and smelling fresh
Tori W.
Tori W.
Love love love biolage. It is a popular product in my house. My mom and I use this all the time. Makes your hair feel great
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Biolage by Matrix is a luxurious shampoo that does wonders for your hair, it doesn't hurt that it smells amazing too!! Does wonders for dry hair!!
Mitch A.
Mitch A.
Santa Barbara, CA
How well does this hydrate? Do the ingredients cause any long-term effects on hair?