BY MATRIX

Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm is an essential step in the Biolage Ultra-Hydrating System for very dry, thick, coarse hair. As it helps seal the cuticle, its lock out humidity and eases away frizz. A pure Biolage Botanical Complex of Lemongrass and Wheat Germ Lipids helps condition and smooth. Biolage Ultra-Hydrating System recharges hair with intense hydration, leaving it deeply moisturized while helping to control unwanted volume. Hair is instantly soft, shiny and manageable. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by a see more...

Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my most favorite conditioner. This stuff keeps my hair moisturized for a few days. I have extremely dry and textured hair and l have been using this stuff for years. I will try other products but always end up coming back to this conditioner.
Destini W.
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It makes my hair feel so amazing. It's hard to me to find things that make my hair feel soft and this is it! The packaging is simple and easy. I would tell everyone to try this out.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom loves this stuff and I love the way it smells. This is my favorite conditioner to mix into haircolor to dilute it a little bit while dying. Great product and you can often find great deals at a local salon or Ulta.
Chastity G.
Chastity G.
I love this product, I have very thick wavy hair and my ends tend to be very dry and this moisturizes my ends and makes them incredibly soft and hydrated
Courtni C.
Courtni C.
I grew up using this balm & would never use anything else! A little bit goes a long way (it will last forever!) and makes my hair feel incredible!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love this product!! I couldn't live with out it..It smells amazing and works very well with my fine hair not greasy .it doesn't weigh it down love it..Highly recommended. .
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how moisturized this makes my hair feel and how good my hair smells after using it
hannah p.
hannah p.
Omaha, NE
This product worked great with my color treated hair.i have thick un ruly hair and it helps alot.it is a every day conditioner.
Christen J.
Christen J.
I love, love, love this stuff. It leaves my hair feeling light and smooth. It smells great and does not leave any heaviness to my hair.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
After working for years in a salon, I can say without a doubt that this is one product I absolutely did not like for added moisture. It pretty much just coats the hair, without adding any moisture benefit. There are many other products out there that perform better. The effectiveness of most Biolage products, in my opinion, is very low.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do this stuff weigh your hair down from too much conditioning if you use too much?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this different than the Ultra HydraSource Conditioner?