2 colors available

BY MATRIX

For Very Dry Hair With Aloe 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Optimize Moisture Balance Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Ultra HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. Ultra HydraSource Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes very dry, thick, course hair. Formulated with aloe, cupuacu butter and apricot kernel oil, Ultra HydraSource helps to control unwanted volume resulting in intensely soft, rich-looking and sumptuous hair. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
alexandra g.
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell that it leaves in my hair. sometimes I don't even have to use a conditioner becaus it leaves my hair soo soft
Presley O.
Presley O.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of these is amazing !! I could just sit and smell this. This brand is really the only shampoo I'll use besides head and shoulders. This doesn't make my hair feel greasy after a day and i love that because most products make my hair really flat and dirty looking after a day.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Love this shampoo!! Smells amazing and leaves your hair looking silky and fresh! The scent stinks to your hair And you will get so many compliments. One of the best shampoos to use! Only con is the price.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo in the winter time. I have fine hair that gets dried out easily and this shampoo is very hydrating. I can't use it in the summer though because my roots will get oily. But it is a must have in the winter.
Lourdes S.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo I've used it for years. If u have dry hair is perfect. It rich and creamy like a conditioner but really cleans the hair. It's not overwhelming either
Alysia D.
Alysia D.
Leaves hair shiny, manageable, smells good, price is high, but it does not take much. Doesn't give your hair the weighted down feeling.
Saydee G.
Saydee G.
Portland, OR
GIRL, if you need some hydration in your hair this is it. I love using this shampoo.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! Only thing I don't like is that it is so expensive. It's great on your hair and my hair always feel great when I use it, and it smells great! Lathers great and you don't have to use that much at all. I love it just wish it would cost a little less
Angel L.
Angel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love its fragrance, its so soft and thick formula. Its leave your hair very soft and nice.
Tania M.
Tania M.
Dunnville
Amazing product. Leaves hair feeling and smelling AMAZING! I have naturally curly hair and it leaves my curls feeling wonderful.