Biolage by Matrix Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Melissa-Timothy H.

BY MATRIX

For Very Dry Hair No Parabens 2 With Aloe 3 Helps Optimize Moisture Balance Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Ultra Hydrasource helps optimize moisture balance. Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner helps to intensely conditions very dry, thick, coarse. hair. Formulated with aloe leaf juice, cupuacu butter and apricot kernel oil it helps to envelop and smooth hair. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Justine A.
I'm not a fan of this conditioner or the matching shampoo. I was expecting it to be great since it said it was for very dry hair. I have coarse, dry hair. I found this to be nothing special and there are other salon brands/products that work much better.
Suzie M.
Matrix Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner is an 'Over-Looked' Conditioner when I see line-ups of award-winning choices. It is best described as a BLOCKBUSTER for Dry and Damaged hair.  It re-energizes my over styled and processed hair. I buy the largest size possible because it is kinda on the high side of what i will pay for a conditioner ( and the larger size gives me a good bang for my buck ! )  Paraben-free formula that includes Aloe and it smells so heavenly .. like ALL of the Biolage Products...
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Always find these big guys on sale at Ulta. Hydra is my favorite because it smells great, and is super hydrating without looking oily. I love that hey also have hair masks and leave in conditioner that smell the same and give you extra moisture.
Allie A.
Opelika , AL
I love changing the color of my hair. With that comes a lot of damage. Recently I went from red violet to a dark ash brown with a lightening process and then a few weeks later had highlights done. Talk about damage!! Not the smartest idea, I know. Learned about Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource through extensive research and gave it a try. It's impossible to fix dry, damaged hair overnight but this stuff is almost magical!! It leaves my hair feeling so smooth, reduces the frizziness as well as the dryness. So glad I came across this product! I use the shampoo as well.
Melissa-Timothy H.
Hydrating! Smells good. Costs more up front but I purchase when they ares but one get onr 50% off (so the shampoo and the conditioner) it doesn't strip or cause crazy issues since my hair is professionally colored. I took one star off because they don't come with the pump and although it's very good, there's a couple that I like slightly more.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
i love this shampoo so much! it instantly gives my hair moisture. the conditioner works wonders too! i’m in love with the smell. i’ve tried different shampoos that are suppose to moisture your hair, but they always end up drying out my hair. it’s been a month so far, and my hair is doing a lot better with this shampoo!
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.

Very dry hair can be difficult to manage, lacking in shine and moisture. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner for very dry hair helps optimize moisture balance, intensely conditioning for healthy looking hair.

Instantly renews moisture for healthy looking hair
Formulated with aloe leaf juice, cupuacu butter and apricot kernel to help envelop and smooth dry, think coarse hair
Paraben-free formula is formulated specifically for color-treated hair.

Quench dry, thirsty hair with state-of-the-art formulas inspired by nature that mimic the moisture-retaining properties of the Aloe Plant. Hair's hydration levels are optimized through the absorption and retention of moisture.
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
This conditioner is wonderful! When I went to cut my curly hair really short, my stylist recommended I use this for extra moisture (I had really bad damage). I immediately felt a difference in my hair after using it. The conditioner has a great amount of slip in it and smells good. I would wash out half of the conditioner and leave the rest in. It's hard to find a bottle this big though. This stuff lasted me for 6 months. I think this bottle is worth the retail price. I don't use this conditioner anymore, but I might buy it again in the near future.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I appreciate the fact that this conditioner makes my hair smell like I was just in a salon but it also weighs my hair down. Since I have incredibly fine hair it doesn't surprise me but I don't think I will waste my money here.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I love this shampoo and conditioner! If I buy a high end its going to be this brand. I try to get it on sale if possible because it is fairly expensive. It makes my hair so soft. I would recommend this to others.