BY MATRIX

For Very Dry Hair No Parabens 2 With Aloe 3 Helps Optimize Moisture Balance Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Ultra Hydrasource helps optimize moisture balance. Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner helps to intensely conditions very dry, thick, coarse. hair. Formulated with aloe leaf juice, cupuacu butter and apricot kernel oil it helps to envelop and smooth hair. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I love this shampoo and conditioner! If I buy a high end its going to be this brand. I try to get it on sale if possible because it is fairly expensive. It makes my hair so soft. I would recommend this to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This is a great hair conditioner I have been using it for a long time , it's not too heavy but is super moisturizing. And I love the fresh clean sent
Allie A.
Allie A.
Opelika , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love changing the color of my hair. With that comes a lot of damage. Recently I went from red violet to a dark ash brown with a lightening process and then a few weeks later had highlights done. Talk about damage!! Not the smartest idea, I know. Learned about Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource through extensive research and gave it a try. It's impossible to fix dry, damaged hair overnight but this stuff is almost magical!! It leaves my hair feeling so smooth, reduces the frizziness as well as the dryness. So glad I came across this product! I use the shampoo as well.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
This conditioner is wonderful! When I went to cut my curly hair really short, my stylist recommended I use this for extra moisture (I had really bad damage). I immediately felt a difference in my hair after using it. The conditioner has a great amount of slip in it and smells good. I would wash out half of the conditioner and leave the rest in. It's hard to find a bottle this big though. This stuff lasted me for 6 months. I think this bottle is worth the retail price. I don't use this conditioner anymore, but I might buy it again in the near future.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I appreciate the fact that this conditioner makes my hair smell like I was just in a salon but it also weighs my hair down. Since I have incredibly fine hair it doesn't surprise me but I don't think I will waste my money here.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
I absolutely love the way this conditioner smells. I always get compliments on it! It keeps my hair hydrated but I've noticed lately it seems to be weighing my hair down.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
Perfect conditioner for dry hair. It keeps my hair healthy without making it greasy or weighing it down.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Elsmere, KY
I think that this product is very recommendable! It keeps my hair soft and managable. Though I do have to say that it is at its peak quality when paired with the shampoo.
Tiegan K.
Tiegan K.
Omaha, NE
This stuff works so well! It smells wonderful and is a great conditioner for dry hair !
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Very dry hair can be difficult to manage, lacking in shine and moisture. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner for very dry hair helps optimize moisture balance, intensely conditioning for healthy looking hair.

Instantly renews moisture for healthy looking hair
Formulated with aloe leaf juice, cupuacu butter and apricot kernel to help envelop and smooth dry, think coarse hair
Paraben-free formula is formulated specifically for color-treated hair.

Quench dry, thirsty hair with state-of-the-art formulas inspired by nature that mimic the moisture-retaining properties of the Aloe Plant. Hair's hydration levels are optimized through the absorption and retention of moisture.