BY MATRIX

New Alcohol-Free Curl Gel With Blue Agave 2 Paraben-Free 3 Medium Hold Biolage Curl Defining Elixir helps deliver lasting curl control to create beautiful shiny curls. see more...

• I have dry naturally curly hair. Does it leave hair moisturized a...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lindsay H.
Finksburg , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every biolage product I've ever tried has left me feeling extremely happy. this works wonders for my curls...keeping them in-tact and not frizzy. i also LOOOVE the smell of all biolage products this came with a candle at Xmas time that i still burn to this day and always have people asking whats that smell when they come over.
Melissa A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite styling product by far, amazing definition, doesn't leave my hair crunchy, and a little bit goes a long way. It smells great and leaves an awesome shine!
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Biolage products! They always make my hair feel and look great. I especially like this product for my crazy wavy hair. This defines my hair perfectly and gives it nice flow
Jennifer W.
Pearl river, la
Recently purchased this and have been extremely satisfied with how well it works. Wish there was more in the bottle because I used it up really fast!
Caroline  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love biolage products! They smell fantastic and make my hair so soft. My curls hold and don't feel crunchy.
gabriela n.
essa marca é realmente muito boa ,é bem natural e deixa bem cuidado e definido ,dessa marca tem variedades de coisas boas e legais que voce pode usar nos cabelos ...
Angie M.
winnipeg, MB
I don't think I've come across a Biolage product that hasn't worked for me. This product is no different. Gives me defined waves without being crunchy or weighing my hair down. Will definitely purchase again.
Pennie C.
I have dry naturally curly hair. Does it leave hair moisturized and soft?