Biolage by Matrix Styling Agave Nectar Control Gel, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by Chelsea S.

BY MATRIX

New Control Gel With Blue Agave 2 Medium Hold 3 Helps Control Frizz Biolage Agave Nectar maintains shape memory style while controlling frizz. see more...

Chelsea S.
This stuff is something I recently picked up l and I feel like it would not be fair for me to not tell people about it. I have very fine, dry, damaged hair. I put this on after the shower and it makes my hair so soft and keeps the fly aways in place, minimizes the look of my split ends basically 100%, gives my hair shine without making it greasy. I couldn't say enough good things about this product. If my hair is looking a little extra frizzy in the morning, I can even use it on dry hair without my hair looking oily or dirty. This is a must in my hair care routine. I advise everyone to go pick it up, its so inexpensive as well.
Kendal J.
Merrill, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect amount of hydration and hold especially since I have such thick hair it is definitely one of my go to product slim the salon
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not really good for holding a style, it's too weak for that. But it is a wonderful texurizer for that piecey waved lob that's so popular right now!