BY MATRIX

Provides A High Level Of Incredibly Lightweight Smoothing Agents To Nourish And Help Transform Rebellious Frizz Into Super-Soft, Manageable, Healthy-Looking Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
No matter what conditioner I buy I'm guaranteed to always go back to this one! It works on my color treated hair extensions and keeps my hair silky and soft! The price is very fair as well. This is a must have product
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite conditioner for years! It is a bit pricey so I recommend buying it in bulk at your local beauty supply store. This helps my hair stay moisturized & frizz free all day & it smells great too!
Aliesha J.
Aliesha J.
Winter Park, FL
This product is great, I use it in school, we use the entire matrix line and it's amazing, I have processed hair and it has helped immensely to improve my hairs texture, and health
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Macomb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matrix shampoos are amazing! And the conditioners are even better! This product is great for dry, damages hair! It's a little pricey but compared to other products, this leaves your hair feeling rejuvenated!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved this line from matrix forever. It is a bit pricy so i,dont always buy it, but it has a great scent and leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny
Rachael T.
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage has always been high on my list of favs. The fresh clean smell. The smooth, healthy after effect. A classic favorite.
Breanna T.
Breanna T.
Fayetteville, NC
Love love love, it may be a little pricey but It is such a good product, i feel its worth it
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Duncan, SC
My hair has never been silkier! I love matrix. I will absolutely never go back to anything else!
Danyelle R.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the brand even when my hair is ready to be in damage mode I like to use it for moisture too! Great for the summer time. And they have different ones for your hair color I would recommend getting.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This stuff is great for really dry hair. It made my hair very smooth. My only complaint is that it doesn't smell as good as the other Biolage conditioners.
Olesia P.
Olesia P.
Carrollton, TX
Is it good for bleached blonde?