BY MATRIX

Biolage Smoothing Conditioner  formulated with smoothing agents to nourish and help transform rebellious frizz into super-soft, manageable, healthy-looking hair. Biolage Smooththerapie controls dry, frizzy, unruly hair, providing ultimate smoothness and shine without adding weight.  Enriched with an innovative fusion of avocado and grape see micro-oils to help resist humidity and keep frizz under control. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
I LOVVVVVE Biolage! All their products are affordable (especially if you shop at beauty supply stores)! They all smell amazing as well and leave your hair silky and shiny!
Angie N.
The Biolage line has always been a dependable product. It has a nice scent but doesn't linger. It rinses easily unlike some other conditioners leaving your hair silky smooth. Works nicely when paired with the serum too
Natalie R.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff might cost a little more than your average conditioner but it's well worth it. It makes my hair softer and healthier than anything else I've ever used!
Jasmine A.
I always find my way back to this deep conditioner, and their shampoos. Makes my hair 100% less frizzy, and oh so smooth.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
This matrix shampoo is probably the best shampoo for me and my family. Leaves your hair feeling moisture, and not oily
Mckenzy E.
Madison, Wi
I have always loved Matrix. This product is by far the best one that they have
Megan G.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of this. It didn't make my hair any more smooth or less frizzy than any other conditioner. It didn't make my hair softer either. The smell is fine, didn't linger. So in the end, this condition is average AT BEST, and I took off a star from average because it claims to be amazing, which it is not.