BY MATRIX

For Frizzy Hair With Camellia Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Promotes Humidity Control Like nature s water-resistant camellia, SmoothProof promotes humidity control and anti-frizz smoothness even in 97% humidity* SmoothProof Shampoo helps cleanse, control frizz and encapsulate the smoothly-polished hair in a shield. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biolage and love the smell too! The creamy texture makes it better! I have thick easy to frizz hair and when I straighten it sometimes it still frizzed out! This shampoo helps keep it silky smooth! The price isn't bad for how much you get and the quality of the product plus it lasts a while!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Casper, WY
Biolage was my go to for a long time. Price perfect and great performance. I often shampoo twice to get a good cleanse but it leaves my hair lightweight and silky. The only reason I've switched is for a purple shampoo.
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much! I love how it makes my hair feel clean! I love how good it smells to! It lathers really well and gets a deep clean. It beats out so many alternatives! I am highly satisfied!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite hair product line for shampoo and conditioner. It is pricey but if you buy the big bottles they last for a long time. This shampoo is great for thick and coarse hair that needs extra hydration and smoothing.
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the products of this brand, so I love it!) Cares for the hair well, take care of my health. I like how my hair looks when I use it.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this shampoo. Just depends what your expecting results are. My hair fell out a lot so I stop with the use
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Big Rapids, MI
I use this on my color treated hair and it hasn't faded it at all. I will keep repurchasing and using.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Muskegon, Mi
I'm a hairstylist in an Aveda concept salon but I love this shampoo so much in use it at home. Biologe is conditioning yet still cleanses the hair. Would recommend to anyone.
Dana S.
Dana S.
I am a hairstylist for 15 years and I feel there is better shampoos out there then bioloage
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Esse da biocale eu sou apaixonada eu amo demais o cheiro uma delicia sou super hiper mega power kkk apaixonada amo demais
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good does this product work?