BY MATRIX

For Frizzy Hair With Camellia Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Promotes Humidity Control Like natures water-resistant camellia, SmoothProof helps provide humidity control and anti-frizz smoothness even in 97% humidity* SmoothProof Shampoo cleanses, controls frizz and results in smoothly polished hair. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Madi F.
Brookfield, MO
Love! I love Biolage in general, and this one works really good. It's lathers nice, and leaves the hair feeling soft, clean, and shiny. Price is high, but worth it in the long run. I was very satisfied with my purchase.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
My favorite shampoo overall ❤️ i love it compared to most shampoo it keeps my hair hydrated and how it should be not flaky like most that i use
Ashley P.
Matrix is such a great shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair glowing and vibrant all year round.
darneisha p.
MONROE, LA
I love this product how it lathers my hair and smells great. Your hair feels smooth and silky after use.
Jessica A.
Great smell and lasts a couple months! Totally worth the price and your hair is noticeably smooth afterwards.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this wonderful shampoo and the smell is so amazing! I love how smooth the hair feels after using matrix is pretty amazing especially when you are a professional and love trying new hair care!
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Muy buen shampo, empece a usarlo hace 2 meses y realmente noto el cambio. Mi pelo es suave y manejable me encantaa
Debra v.
I tried this from some samples my hairdresser gave me. I loved it so much I went out and bought it as soon as I finished the trial. It works really well on my hair. Helps the ends stay hydrated and together, and doesn't leave goop in your hair. It is a little expensive, but totally worth the price! I got mine buy one get one half off which saved me about $7. It has a fruity smell (which I love)! Use it with the same conditioner.
Hailey A.
Amazing smell, but it doesn't quite lather up the way I wish it would. Maybe it's just that I'm not suing enough, but it never seems to quite do justice to my hair, which is pretty dry. I would recommend this to someone with more moisturizer had than me.
Emanuely D.
itaguai
Muito bom mesmo adorei maravilhoso
Indescritível
Doce cheiroso sem sal hidratou bem meus cabelos amei
Christine E.
Is this good for fine frizzy hair?
Betsy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you ever find coupons for Biolage? It's just so darn expensive!
alicia j.
Es un buen producto o no?
alicia j.
Its good product?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does it really leave your hair smooth?