BY MATRIX

Deep Cleansing Shampoo Biolage Smoothing Shampoo is a deep cleansing solution comes with a customized blend of weightless natural oils. This natural shampoo leaves hair soft and easy to manage with every wash. It calms damaged and unruly hair and nourishes them with a complex of Avocado and Grape Seeds which penetrates and conditions hair. Made with customized blend of weightless oils Improves shine and manageability Helps resist humidity Biolage Smoothing Shampoo gives shine to your hair without adding any weight. It penetrates hair cuticle to deeply condition and moisturize hair for a glossing effect that you'll love. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: Biolage Smoothing Shampoo works on every hair type. From normal to damaged hair, this shampoo can repair and restore moisture. Get Started: Apply Biolage Smoothing Shampoo to wet hair and work rather from scalp to ends, then rinse. see more...

Tricia M.
The smell is AMAZING! although this is pricy, it is a good value because I just have to use a little for my long (mid back length hair). I usually use salon products for my color treated her, but use this for travel.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
First, I have thick (very thick, like it takes 2.5 hours to foil my hair for color thick) hair, but it has a fine texture.. Then it's curly. Obviously it's a blast to maintain. 😂 this product is great because it really helps keep my hair smooth, but it also somehow relaxes the texture of my hair. Making it easier to style! And.. It smells great!
Christina E.
Biolage is my favorite hair products, hands down. The smell is absolutely amazing. You have to find a place in your area where you can get it on sale or on a special. Well worth the price!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I give this five stars. This is now my all time favorite. I have to use this shampoo. It really smooths your hair. I suggest using this as a set with the conditioner.
Deann K.
Biolage is an amazing product. I love the way it makes my hair feel and that's a really big deal with natural hair. I can't say I'm a fan of the price, but it is definitely worth it!
Jenn M.
Really like this product ! It's great for anyone who is fighting frizz and wants to have smooth straightened hair ! Biolage is a wonderful brand !
Maria A.
York, PA
Best hair products I've come across! it makes your hair feel, soo smooth and weightless. it's a little pricey but totally worth the money!
Carlee B.
Ephrata
One of my favorite brands of shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and it feels so incredibly healthy!
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
I refuse to use any other shampoo. I love the smell of it and i love the way it leaves my hair feeling........
Samantha S.
I love this hair like so much biolage smells incredible and keeps my hair silky soft and moisturizes my hair