Biolage by Matrix Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Taylor H.

BY MATRIX

Smoothes Dry, Unruly Hair Biolage Smoothing Conditioner provides a high level of incredibly lightweight smoothing agents to nourish and help transform rebellious frizz into super-soft, manageable, healthy-looking hair. Biolage Smooththerapie controls dry, frizzy, unruly hair, providing ultimate smoothness and shine without adding weight.  Enriched with an innovative fusion of avocado and grape seed micro-oils to help resist humidity and keep frizz under control. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any man see more...

• I have dry course hair. I am looking for a product that will smoo...1 Answers
Biolage by Matrix Smoothing Conditioner
  • "great smell works wonders for my hair the only shampoo and conditioner i use " in 1 review
  • "Very good product for the price." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner will leave your hair very smooth and tangle free." in 1 review
  • "I have thick and wavy hair that poofs and frizzes all the time." in 1 review
  • "Leaves hair shiny and smooth!" in 1 review
Nikki C.
Love it! Smells so good and leaves my hair hydrated and silky soft! Best of all, it helps to calm my frizz! A little goes a long way and I would def purchase this product again! Love the whole matrix line and this was a great addition!
Ashley W.
Chester, SC
I feel like I've been using biolage on and off for years and this is always my favorite. I have straight hair but it's pretty long (2 feet) and the ends tend to tangle and dry and frizz a bit. This and the shampoo smooth everything out. I don't remember the last time I used my straightener. The only thing I don't like is there never seems to be an equal amount of shampoo and conditioner.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite deep conditioner. I mix this with Joico k-pak moisture, intense hydrator. It works magic on my hair no matter how damage it is, the treatment works well. This is a must try.
Tiffany J.
FORT WAYNE, IN
My grandma buys this for me for christmas. And although I absolutely love this product, the price is not affordable for my lifestyle. This product is great, the smell and the way it leaves your hair but the price is a little expensive.
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
I love this conditioner!! I have thick and wavy hair that poofs and frizzes all the time. This conditioner in combination with the shampoo and serum rock! And it is light weight and smells great.
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
Best conditioner for my hair type. Keeps the frizz under control without making my hair too oily. I pair this with the matching shampoo and I enjoy the smell as well.
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
The best stuff ive ever used!!! I have colored hair and I haven't been able to find anything that won dry my hair out but this makes my hair so soft and healthy
Breann w.
Layton, UT
Very good product for the price. Keeps hair moisturized and smelling great. You can find this at your salon, local beauty store, and even local grocery store. Very accessible for such a quality product.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
This conditioner will leave your hair very smooth and tangle free. I use it a couple times a week and it lasts a good while, since it is a little costly.
Ashtyn B.
Waco, TX
Great products keeps your hair sleek and smooth but kind of expensive for the quality that you get, but it's worth it!
I have dry course hair. I am looking for a product that will smooth and really condition my hair. Is this the product for me??