BY MATRIX

Hair Revival Made Easy Biolage Normalizing Shampoo is a balanced cleansing system. Its unique formula does not allow your hair to go dry but leaves it fuller with a shine. It gives back the essential nutrients of the hair which were lost over a period of time due to pollution or stress. This shampoo can awaken the scalp and energize the hair. The volume and growth of hair increases due to this anti-dandruff shampoo. It also helps to maintain the hydration levels of the hair by adding moisture to it. Your hair would become supple, radiant and renewed. Makes hair free of tangle and build up Normalizes the hair as well as the scalp Refreshes dull hair Makes the hair manageable with its balanced formula It works greatly well on normal and oily hair and can give a rejuvenated look to your hair. Just For You: Rough, oily and dry hair A Closer Look: Biolage Normalizing Shampoo combines pure extracts of Quillaja, Saponaria and Ginkgo with special balancing agents. Get Started: Apply Biolage Normalizing Shampoo to wet hair. Work into lather, massage and rinse. see more...

Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and leaves hair feeling very thick and healthy. It's pricey but you get what you pay for with Biolage. It's best for normal scalp and is comparable to Redken. Overall satisfied and would buy again given I can afford more.
Alyssa A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best shampoo I've ever used. I have super fine, thin hair and it get super greasy really fast. This is the only product I've used that helps me stay grease- free all day. Totally worth the price!
Natalie R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great to throw into my routine once a week. I have an oily scalp, my sometimes the ends of my hair can be dry. This helps to balance that, but can dry my hair out of I use it too regularly
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is a bit pricey for what you're getting, so I don't use it regularly, but it's still a great shampoo nevertheless. It smells great and has always left my hair feeling squeaky clean and smooth.
TERRI DIANE R.
Edmonton, KY
PRODUCT DIDN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING MORE FOR MY HAIR THAN DRUG STORE BRAND. TOO COSTLY FOR LITTLE BENEFIT. MY HAIR IS THICK, MAYBE BETTER FOR THIN HAIR.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purple hair & I use this to wash mg hair about 2times a week. Doesn't make my hair fade that bad plus its super soft afterwards
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff!! A great shampoo for all hair types. Nice lather and smell. My go to shampoo.
Jennifer M.
Love Biolage. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and it smells amazing.
Tanya M.
Cambridge, MD
I'd have to say this shampoo is just average. We used it on the backbar at the salon and we really never reached for it much. It does have a pleasant clean smell though.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
I did not care for this shampoo. After 3 months of use, I could see no difference in my hair. It smelled awful . Compared to alternative choices, I have seen far better. Nexxus is a much better alternative. I would not purchase this shampoo and will not recommend it to others.