BY MATRIX

BIOLAGE Normalizing Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes normal to dry hair leaving it soft, manageable and healthy-looking from roots to ends. see more...

Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage has been in my shower for yearrss. It's my go-to shampoo and conditioner that I can always count on. It's lightweight and smells amazing. It always makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. It's literally amazing.
Teil U.
Teil U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this product, however, I am not a big fan of the smell. It didn't leave a residue on my hair and my hair actually felt clean. It lathers up very nicely. I would definitely buy this product again!
Marian H.
Marian H.
Miami
It's a good product for dry hair.. it has a good scent that lasts for a long time.It is concern by turning a dry hair in a healthy shiny hair. You can get all the matrix products for a treatment and you will get a pretty hair
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand, this shampoo works great and it has a nice scent. You can buy at ulta. I have an oily scalp and it worked for me. Would def recommend.
Cherise L.
Cherise L.
Wolfforth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is wonderful! It smells great. The smell will last all throughout the day. My hair feels so clean after I use this!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo & many other by biolage never disappoints!!! Smells great & my hair is always in great condition
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with this shampoo. It's for everyone! Smells great and leave your hair super soft.
It works great on my hair and it was super damage! But this help to reduce the damage and make it look healthy
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
I love Matrix shampoo & Conditioner, I've been using this brand for years! I can't use cheap shampoo or my hair gets really tangled, and I've never had that issue using this shampoo!
Kelcey C.
Kelcey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the only one I have found to make my hair feel amazing! The matrix shampoo is by far the best one for making your hair feel good!