BY MATRIX

For All Hair Types With Lemongrass 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Clean Hair Without Drying it Out 4 Helps Remove Buildup Impurities Like the Lemongrass plant that always seems to stay clean, CleanReset Normalizing Shampoo helps deeply cleanse without drying the hair. Formulated with Lemongrass Extract to leave hair fresh and clean. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did like what this shampoo, and the conditioner, did for my hair. It was super soft and looked really healthy but I have really dry scalp. After I used it a couple times, my scalp got drier. Not my favorite but used every once in awhile to get a naturally beautiful hair for a night out, perfect!
Becca S.
Becca S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I love this! I have really oily hair on top, it looks dirty after less than 24 hours, but it's dry at the ends. This keeps my hair soft and clean without making the ends worse. It also smells really good and is super light! Bonus that I got it during a liter sale at Sephora!
Jen P.
Jen P.
Was recommended this shampoo by my hair dresser and it's been a hair changer. Saw a difference after the first wash.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo at least once a week. I have super curly hair and it takes a lot of product to make it look presentable every day. This is a perfect reset to my week and gets all of the old stuff out!
Stephane C.
Stephane C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this shampoo it's pricing but it's amazing.. It leaves your hair nice and soft and smells so good
sierra y.
sierra y.
Waterford, MI
I love biolage shampoo, especially in this size. It has a nice clean smell and leaves my hair feeling clean and rejuvenated. This size sometimes comes with a conditioner, which last forever.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Biolage every now and then. I feel like if I use it too much though it dries my hair out. I can never make it through one of the big bottles without switching to something in between uses.
Makenna h.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
If you have a ton of product build up in your hair than you're going to love this , it gets rid of it so effortlessly and it feels like you never had buildup to start with
Asha K.
Asha K.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is a total game changer. One of my favorite higher end shampoos.. Leaves your hair super soft
Madison T.
Madison T.
Ormstown
I absolutely love biolage! Smells lovely and leaves hair feeling rejuvenating, clean and not weighed down.