BY MATRIX

Shampoo For Over-Processed Hair No Sulfates No Parabens No Harsh Salts System* Biolage Advanved Keratindose With Pro-Keratin + Silk, Provides Optimum Balance To Overprocessed Hair.&Nbsp; Conditioning Formulas Provide Targeted Reinforcement To Depleted Areas While Locking Moisture In To Help Fight Frizz.*&Nbsp; Hair Is Preserved:&Nbsp; Gentle Formulas Free Of Sulfates, Parabens And Harsh Salts. Keratindose Creates A Rich, Sulfate-Free Lather That Helps Maintain The Integrity Of Overprocessed Hair.&Nbsp; Made In Usa *System With Shampoo, Conditioner, And Renewal Spray. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Matrix, Llc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Matrix, Llc. Matrix, Llc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Matrix, Llc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. &Nbsp; see more...

Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Really great shampoo/conditioner xombo. Moisturized my frizzy, damaged, color treated hair. I got this and it lasted me forever and it really helped curb the damage of my hair when i dyed it blonde. Smells amazing and i loved that it had keratin in it as well since i have frizzy, wavy hair naturally!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product! Smells great! Makes my hair super soft. I will buy this product over and over again!!
Lily A.
Lily A.
Verona, PA
Top of the line product, leaves your hair perfect. Small price to pay for perfect hair!!  A little bit goes a long way! I use it everyday! Highly recommend!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
This is my absolute #1 favorite by this line. It truly delivers moisture like you wouldn't believe and it smells so heavenly! It's my go to for stressed hair, frizzy hair, over processed hair, dry hair- you name it. I always have it on hand and it will always be a rebuy. I recommend it to anyone who wants silly soft beautifully smelling tresses!!!!!
Roxy d.
Roxy d.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Amazing shampoo ! You feel the difference in just one wash !! I ordered mine at ulta ! It's a little pricey but worth it !
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
This is my go to shampoo for a deep cleanse for my precious curls! I use this in combination with the conditioner and it leaves my locks silky and smooth. A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it
Miranda s.
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
I do allot of damage to my hair. This is a great shampoo for processed hair as it comes in sulfate and paraben free formulations. I buy it when it's on clearance at target because it's overpriced. Still $16 @30%off! Well worth the investment for healthy hair!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Just bought this about a week ago! I have used it twice so far, and the other time I used Wen. I was told by my friend who is a hair dresser, not to overuse Keratin products as that too much Keratin can lead to brittle hair and cause some breakage. So If you use this product, switch it up once or twice a week with a non keratin shampoo/conditioner! :)