BY MATRIX

Promotes Targeted Reinforcement No Sulfates, Parabens Harsh Salts System* 2 With Silk Extract 3 Promotes Manageability Formulated with Pro-Keratin + Silk, it provides targeted reinforcement and moisture balance to overprocessed hair. Biolage Advanced Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray is a leave-in lotion that helps provide instant silkiness, shine and manageability. Hair is protected and frizz and flyaways are tamed. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katie W.
Salt Lake City
This is a fantastic leave-in and it's quickly becoming my go-to. It's a little pricey if you don't get it on sale but it's also a fairly large bottle compared to some other leave-ins and I don't use as much of it as I do of others because a little bit goes a long, long way. When I first bought it I was concerned that it would leave greasy residue sort of feeling in my hair because the product is so thick but it doesn't weigh my hair down AT ALL and it doesn't leave any sort of residue. It's so effective and I wish I could give it more than 5 stars for how wonderful it makes my hair look and feel. I really like the smell too!
Lauren N.
This stuff is unbelievably good. I have really thick,frizzy ,curly hair and I spray this in as soon as I come out of the shower with my hair washed and conditioned and this makes my hair feel sooooo so silky smooth and frizzy free for the entire day. The only product I swear by!
Brandon E.
Hastings, MI
OMG! Literallly improved my hairs elasticity and softness after one use. That's right one use! I also found this product at a great price at Salon Centric and I always use it everyday. It is different from other Keratin products. I just cannot find anything like this. So if your looking to improve strength or anything like dry brittle split ends...this is what your looking for!!!!
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
This is a great product, Everyone at home use this, great scent, perfect for men and women, I use this for my kids hair and it will leave their hair soft and shiny.
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
Definitely my go to detangler spray! This gives my hair the added conditioning it needs and leaves it feeling so soft and manageable. I also use this spray on my daughters curly hair for detangling and additional moisture. None of the kids detangling, or adult spray for that matter have been sufficiently working with her hair! Leaves it soft and shiny! Love it! Biolage by Matrix KeratinDose Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray, 6.7 fl oz
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
I recieved a sample of this as a gift with purchase from Ulta and it has changed my life! I have color treated curly hair that I just haven't found healthy since my pregnancies until this. My hair has far less breakage, doesn't feel dry at all, soft, manageable, healthy looking and smells amazing. My sister kept asking my what perfume Im wearing but I wasn't wearing anything, it was the renewal spray. I just finished my deluxe sample yesterday and ordered the full size online this morning. I wish I bought it sooner so I don't have to go the weekend without it lol Worth every red cent!
Taylor B.
Mankato, MN
I swear I live by this stuff. I currently have three bottles sitting on my dresser, that's how much I love it. I use this product at least once a day, usually multiple though. It lasts FOREVERRRR I cant even begin to explain! You can use it on dry or wet hair, it helps you style your hair when it's wet and help to control frizz and add volume when it is dry. This stuff has helped me tremendously with the ends of my hair and I'm forever thankful for this product.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
My hair is very damaged after lots of bleach processing, so after showers my hair is known to be tangled and knotty. I found this spray to be very useful and helpful when combing out my locks. It also smells so good! I really haven't noticed any "strengthening" this spray has caused to my hair.  Didn't quite get my hair to be super smooth either but it's decent.. Not 5 stars, but it has been successful with detangling.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
I feel like this product helped my hair SO MUCH. My hair has been in horrible condition for years because of the repetitive bleaching and this definitely made it stronger and easier to manage. A little pricey, but you pay for what you get! I would definitely recommend it.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
This is honest to god a miracle product.  I have color treated, thick, frizzy, dry hair.  This product really smooths and hydrates my hair without leaving it looking or feeling oily.  I don't know what I would do if it ever left stores! I stock up regularly!