Biolage by Matrix KeratinDose Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Jade M.Biolage by Matrix KeratinDose Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Mary R.

BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Overprocessed Hair With Pro-Keratin + Silk 2 No Sulfates, Parabens Harsh Salts System* 3 Helps Provide Targeted Reinforcement Formulated with Pro-Keratin + Silk, it provides targeted reinforcement and moisture balance to overprocessed hair. KeratinDose Conditioner moisturizes and smoothes overprocessed hair to nourish while keeping hair silky and manageable. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Tallmadge, OH
I'm really enjoying this conditioner! It's helping repair my hair. The scent is a very clean smell, not too strong. It's a great conditioner I would highly recommend. I got it from famous hair at the salon. I love it! I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
Arianna G.
Arianna G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner so much. It helps my hair with frizz, and it enhances the curls I have in my hair. Every time I wash it off it feels like I just left a salon. My favorite conditioner ever.
Jade M.
Jade M.
My hair dresser also recommended this to me to help fix my dry and brittle hair. This leaves my hair soft and manageable without a greasy feeling left behind. It smells delicious! It revives my hair. I do switch off and on with different shampoos due to the fact that it is so moisturizing. My hair absorbs everything in this so well! It seems to help my hair really well. It doesn't make my hair feel overly soft in the shower but after leaves my hair silky.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works excellently for my curly hair as a weekly or bi-weekly deep conditioner. My hair will still style well after using a deep cleansing shampoo if I use this conditioner. It doesn't leave too much in to weigh it down. It makes it super soft.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. I got it for a steal at Jcpenny salon and couldn't be happier with how it made my hair feel, really soft! It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way. The only complaint I had is that it makes my hair pretty greasy after about a few hours.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this so so much! Works amazing! Leaves my hair soft and bouncy. A must try! Especially if your hair is damaged or brittle
Airity H.
Airity H.
Lowell, AR
Love this product so much!!! It smells so good and makes my hair feel amazing!! It helps with your damaged hair!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So in love with this conditioner, completely moisturizes my hair! It works so well with the keratindose shampoo!