Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Stéphanie S.Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Lacie B.Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Amanda T.

BY MATRIX

Nourishes Dry, Over-Stressed Hair. Biolage. Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes dry, stressed hair.  A botanical complex of lemongrass, sage and kelp helps leave hair shiny, soft and healthy. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.&n. see more...

• Not at all, I find that if I DON'T use this then my hair is frizz...3 Answers
  • Does you find that the hydration makes your hair a little frizzy ...6 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Sha...1 Answers
  • "I love this shampoo, I would recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
  • "I love this shampoo cause I have dry hair and it helps a lot I even love the scent the shampoo has I love the thickness of the shampoo and it has helped me alot" in 1 review
  • "I've used this on and off for years (product junkie so I try it all) and it's at the top of my list as far as reliable a product that makes my hair look, feel, and smell great." in 1 review
  • "I have color treated hair and it has taken a beating from the salon quality lighteners." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair that is usually hard to brush out after showers." in 1 review
Mary K.
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE shampoo, by far! The smell is great and it cleans my hair so well without weighing it down, and leaving it soft and shiny. Because of its cost, I don't buy it very often. So I tend to settle for cheaper (and crappier) shampoos. I'll buy this to try and restore my hair for a while before going back to the lesser quality ones when my bottle runs out. But when I use it, I notice a different from the first use! I always pair it up with the conditioning balm and get amazing results every time. Can't recommend this enough!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and everything about it. From the smell to the feeling after it is used. I first encountered this shampoo at a hair salon and fell in love with it. It smells amazing and the texture after my hair is washes is great. It doesn't make my hair super oily, but it does make is super soft. I don't want to stop touching it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It can be a little expensive, but it is worth it. The big bottle last a while.
Ashli T.
Ashli T.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is fantastic with an amazing aroma. It leaves my hair feeling clean and looking beautifully healthy. Unlike several other brands, this shampoo goes a long way. It leathers up nicely, feels rich to the touch and rinses rather nicely as well. This is by far one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair products and this shampoo is no exception.
Allison K.
Allison K.
This is my FAVORITE shampoo! I bought the big bottles from ULTA. ULTA does a yearly sale and you can buy any of their shampoo for $15 a bottle (pump included, these are the large bottles). I have had my shampoo for over a year now and I am not even out yet! I also bought the Biolage Mint conditioner. Such a great duo.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in love with this shampoo. it smells really good and makes your hair really shiny and really healthy.. ever since I started using this shampoo my hair look way better than before and I love it. my hair it's soft, shinny and so healthy. I promise you guys it's amazing..
the price it's not cheap but it's worth it
Jovie K.
Jovie K.
Severn, MD
Know matter what this is always my go to shampoo and hair product brand. Keeps my hair smelling fresh/ smooth/ shiny. Although it is not as cheap as other Garnier or Patene. You definitely pay for what you get. Definitely would want to try Matrix products just once!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
First I have to say I love how all the Biolage products smell- just reminds me of getting my hair shampooed at a beauty salon! But the product itself really does seem to hydrate hair effectively, would recommend giving it a try if you have the money to spend on it!
sarah W.
sarah W.
Nicholasville, KY
Love this shampoo. It really hydrates and is great for after swimming. I have tried cheaper shampoo's and they just weren't as good. It is a bit pricey but it's well worth the extra money. Plus, it smells great. A definate must try for anyone with dry hair.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite line of hair care. The scent of this shampoo and conditioner is unmatched. It's a fresh and clean smell that lasts for a long time. I have used this product for over 6 years now and it makes my hair soft, manageable, and smelling wonderfully!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I have used this since I was a little girl. It is my all time favorite smell in the world! It is a little pricey, but it is well worth the money. It leaves your hair feeling soft, shiny, and sooo wonderful smelling.
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Does you find that the hydration makes your hair a little frizzy sometimes?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Box Elder, SD
Not at all, I find that if I DON'T use this then my hair is frizzy. Once a week I use the hydrating conditioning mask and I just love how all these products make my hair feel healthy!
Joelle V.