Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Alanna T.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Leidi R.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Amber F.

BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Gently Cleanse 3 Helps Balance Moisture Levels 4 No Parabens Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Shampoo helps gently cleanse as it quenches dry hair and attracts moisture. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

• I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Great shampoo. Great smell. Large bottle lasts a year. Rinses clean. Isn’t drying.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
have straight Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo and dry hair that is frizzy all year long. The other hydration shampoos meant for this type of hair gives me dandruff almost immediately. This is the only shampoo that not only gives me no dandruff but also keeps my hair soft and shiny. There is no build up even if I go forego washing my hair for a week. This is why I am a repeat customer.
I use this shampoo and Matrix smoothproof conditioner which works to keep my hair smooth and frizz free.
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that this one is a good one. Does it help with dry scalp and damaged hair as well?