Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Alanna T.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Leidi R.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Amber F.

BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Gently Cleanse 3 Helps Balance Moisture Levels 4 No Parabens Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Shampoo helps gently cleanse as it quenches dry hair and attracts moisture. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

• I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
My hair is bleached and dry. This shampoo has helped along with the conditioner. Shampoo smells really good. Ive have been using this for about a month and have noticed a big difference since i have been using it.
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
My heart belongs to Biolage. I call it my old faithful. Smell is amazing & it's very light weight. My hair is always healthy & shiny because of this. It's been around for ages for a good reason!!
Juana O.
North Olmsted, OH
I've tried many different shampoos and this one is my favorite ! I got the big bottle on sale and I don't reject it! I dye my hair often and this still makes my hair feel soft.
Jenny B.
Love the luxurious scent and lather of the Biolage Hydrasource. It moisturizes and detangles my long dry hair. I buy these big bottles because I know that I love the product and the size will last me through many shampoos.
Samantha S.
Elsmere, KY
I love this shampoo! It keeps my hair soft and shiny. It is a little expensive, but it' almost always on sale. It works even better when paired with the conditioner.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
This shampoo is a lifesaver. Money definitely well spent. My hair feels smooth, soft and tangle free. I buy them in huge bottle because I never went them to run out.
Devin N.
This shampoo helps to make my hair not look oily throughout the day. My only complaint is the ingredients could be better, but a good working product.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
This made my hair frizzy, staticy, and my hair got greasy so fast when I was using this. Would not recommend for people with fine, straight hair like me.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this daily. Its great for all hair types and smells amazing. The bottles are bigger than most too so you get more product for you're money.
Breanna T.
I absolutely love the way this makes my hair smell and feel! I use both the shampoo and conditioner and my salon always have deals!
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that this one is a good one. Does it help with dry scalp and damaged hair as well?