Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Alanna T.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Leidi R.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Amber F.

BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Gently Cleanse 3 Helps Balance Moisture Levels 4 No Parabens Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Shampoo helps gently cleanse as it quenches dry hair and attracts moisture. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

• I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that th...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alanna T.
For color treated, damaged, thick hair..this is the absolute best shampoo! My hair dresser had suggested this to me and I won’t use anything else! I even added the Matrix Biolage hair masks into my routine 1-2 a week and I love how it keeps my hair healthy and color shining! You can always find great deals on Ulta to buy!
Shannon W.
Coraopolis, PA
This is the best shampoo and conditioner! I have been using this for years. It makes your hair super soft and clean feeling. I have oily skin and hair and although it says hydrating and for dry hair, I feel like it doesn’t make your hair oily or greasy. It smells really good also but not overpowering.
Michaela C.
My favorite part of Matrix Biolage Hydrasource shampoois the scent. I also like that it keeps my hair soft and clean enough that I can skip a day (usually).  I don't love it as much as my now-discontinued favorite shampoo, though, and it is a little pricey.
Melissa-Timothy H.
I love it. Its easy. Its reasonable if you get it during a liter sale and have a punch card (anyone can get depending on where you purchase) due to the fact that it lasts a long time. It smells delicious, it's moisturizing and foams up well for a good wash. I love the shampoo and conditioner!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
I love matrix and love they made a second me line called biolage! The hydro source is absolutely amazing! Works great and smells even better! It has a higher price point but it’s definitely well worth it! I always recommend this to my friends!
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
I love this shampoo. Not only do I use it on myself, but also on any clients or friends. It was always my go to for clients in the salon also. Gives nice moisture but does not weigh it down. Also gives moisture while still leaving hair clean and without residue.
Eleshia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This shampoo is really nice. The only con I have is that right after you rinse it, your hair is like straw and full of knots. Weird because it’s moisturizing but as long as you follow up with a heavy conditioner it’s good.
Andrea B.
Turlock , CA
This is my favorite shampoo out there. I always buy the gigantic bottle of the conditioner as well. It smells very clean and leaves my hair soft and smooth. I have bleached hair and this stuff keeps it strong and healthy!
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Living in a desert means it's dry. My hair took a beating after working outside one summer and this shampoo (and also the conditioner) helped save my hair. Now I use it regularly to keep my hair clean and healthy.
Camila M.
I love the quality and the scent . I have been using this shampoo for more than 10 years , it’s wonderful . I have long hair , fine , dry ends ... this shampoo makes my hair shinier , stronger and healthy looking
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that this one is a good one. Does it help with dry scalp and damaged hair as well?