Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Leidi R.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Amber F.

BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Gently Cleanse 3 Helps Balance Moisture Levels 4 No Parabens Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Shampoo helps gently cleanse as it quenches dry hair and attracts moisture. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

• I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that th...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
i love this product it helps me with my frizzy hair and makes it feel soft and healthy so i would buy this product agine
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Matrix Biolage HydraSource Liter Duo since my hairdresser told me about this magical potion for my hair i loved it help my dry hair come back to live and love how the product last is better to buy them together bc it works better is u use the shampoo and then the conditioning balm
Aubrey P.
This is a regular purchase in my household. Great for most hair types, specifically dry, thick, coarse, and or curly hair. Keeps moisture in and the scent is wonderful. Often getting compliments on the scent if I'm not wearing perfume because it's just my freshly washed hair.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
My hair is bleached and dry. This shampoo has helped along with the conditioner. Shampoo smells really good. Ive have been using this for about a month and have noticed a big difference since i have been using it.
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
My heart belongs to Biolage. I call it my old faithful. Smell is amazing & it's very light weight. My hair is always healthy & shiny because of this. It's been around for ages for a good reason!!
Juana O.
Toledo , OH
I've tried many different shampoos and this one is my favorite ! I got the big bottle on sale and I don't reject it! I dye my hair often and this still makes my hair feel soft.
Jenny B.
Love the luxurious scent and lather of the Biolage Hydrasource. It moisturizes and detangles my long dry hair. I buy these big bottles because I know that I love the product and the size will last me through many shampoos.
Samantha S.
Elsmere, KY
I love this shampoo! It keeps my hair soft and shiny. It is a little expensive, but it' almost always on sale. It works even better when paired with the conditioner.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
This product smells so good! I like it because it is safe for my color treated hair. It is also reasonably priced.
Susie S.
Austin, TX
I love love the smell of all the Biolage products and this one leaves my hair soft and frizz-free.
Irie C.
CRESWELL, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that this one is a good one. Does it help with dry scalp and damaged hair as well?